+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 205 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member Ahsan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    20 for hourly MA is ideal, i always use it in my mini and standard accounts. I recommend to my fellows to keep learning with MA, SS(Full)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    Yes the trading indicators are very important for any option of the forex and he is a Technical mathematical calculations based on a trading instrument's past and current price and volume activity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the indicators just give the previous trading history and a prediction that what may occur in near future. some take decision on the basis of this indicators but it is really wrong. all the time take decision on the basis of the analyzing of the situation.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading indicator trading me bara important part ada krte hen me abhi in knowledge ke mutalik kafi had tak week hun or in pr abhi work kr raha hu.
    Kubi Tails

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think combine moving average is good for mini account like 5 and 50, when 5 will cross to the 50 with down direction then trader can give sell and when 5 will cross to 50 with up direction then trader can give buy.

Junior Member raselprodhan is an unknown quantity at this point raselprodhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with Moving Average indicator is a simple strategy that gives good results in a trend-using market with high price volatility. A short moving average is always a trend following indicator ( lagging indicator). In a sideways market with small fluctuations we get many false signals. It is certainly not recommended using this indicator in a sideways trend market.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    You really have asked a wonderful question. First of all, I must tell you that moving average is a magic indicator. Now lets come to the point. I have been using 3 moving average on my chart with 50, 100, 200. This is how you can easily understand that even if 50 fails, 100 keeps the stand. That goes with 200 too. On a lower time frame, we often find that 50 fails whereas this is not the case. You will see lower time frame even obey 100 at 80% cases and 200 at 99% cases.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicators to use are the RSI in my opinion. The stochastic is also quite good. If you are trending with the trend, Williams R is also a good indicator that is an osciallator.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossover for my trades. When trying to determine if we are in an uptrend or down trend that is when I use the 200 days moving average.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple moving average forex me bahut acha trading indicator mana jata hai aur agar isko thik se use kiya jaye top aapko trading me bahut fayda dikhega
    me shuru me is indicator ko use nahi karta tha lekin fir jaise jaise mujhe trading ka experience hua me is indicator ko use karne laga aur mujeh bahut fayda hua

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 205 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)