+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 205 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member pynetfx is an unknown quantity at this point pynetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very much confused about which moving average is best to set in which time period.As far i know 200 period moving average is used for longer time frame and also 200 period moving average is used to find out the support and resistance. 20, 50 moving average are used for shorter time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its depend on you and how much your capital, my say you can use the combination indicator in the demo test after then its use the real account, i think you can see the "100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)" this thread and flow that hope its help you very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better use a combination of two emas. 20, 50 is good, or experiment other combinations to see the best result.
    As for me, I use a combination of 8 and 256 for a trade in M5 for a confirmed signal. Check it out.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me bahut indicators hote hai lekin koi bhi trader trading karne se pehel sare indicators ko study nahi kar sakta..isliye usse apni study ke hisab se kuch ache indicators select akr lene chahaiye jinhe wo trading ke waqt hameshau se kare
    me bhi kuch indicatoprs ko hamesha use karta hon..jaise ki rsi, bollinger band, macd, moving average etc
    i think kabhi bhi trader ko bina analyse kiye trade nhi krni chahiye balke mukhtalif indicators ki janch partal krne ke baad jab market confirm ho tab hi krni chahiye.me amoman macd.bollinger bands or parabolic sar mere favourite hen.
    Kubi Tails

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kubi For This Useful Post:

dany (2012-08-31), fuki (2012-08-30), renn (2012-09-06), shabab (2012-08-30), urma (2012-09-02)

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use EMA-9, EMA-22 & EMA-32 for deciding whether to buy or sell. When EMA-9 crosses over EMA-22 & EMA-32, I buy and vice versa. Other factors I consider is a formation of a candle above EMA-32 before I buy. The time frame I use is 15 min. It has helped me to make profits consistently. Normally I look for 10% profit per day. With a 1:100 leverage, it is just 10 pips usually. It helps me to quadruple my small account every month.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    non of the moving average can be used itself, the moving average is for knowing the trend direction only , it also act as a support and resistance lines but you need other tools to take the signals from them

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the settings of the moving average and other indicator settings are correct. But the most important thing is that we are able to use the right settings at the right time as we trade forex trading markets.

Senior Member laxman is an unknown quantity at this point laxman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not that much content some forex indicators. But i guess squirming average indicator is a ample one and i also easily interpret this indicator easily. It is truly wagerer for mini accounts. You can present it a try and i frankly say that you instrument not be failed.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.

hi friends,

in my point of view, i think moving average is an indicator of the easiest to understand, is evident from the brothers reveal that can make a profit even though we also have to wait for a signal that is given is accurate, in addition to that if we use the TF was a great truth can be accurately.
    good luck

Member nonprado is on a distinguished road nonprado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    MACD it is a good indicator and it is popular, but i advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in favorite currency pairs market movements and increase your profit level.you must be careful in entering lot sizes and timing trends.
    each trader has their own indicator, the indicator of choice and their confidence they can use it better any other indicator. or they use the indicator to many that the trading session to improve and publicize the open position when the indicator say

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 205 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)