+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 205 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex platform you can find lot of good and best moving average. Its depends on the strategy which strategy is followed by the traders. I have found many good moving strategy. I think you can use EMA. I think this is good..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    Trading Indicators
    i thin 100 and 200 simple moving averages are best for any type of forex account, and i like it also averages show true picture of the forex trend, but one should not only rely the averages as it is a lagging indicator..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member somupriti is an unknown quantity at this point somupriti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How many Forex indicators should be followed. Is it true that following more than one indicator will create problem in Forex or it will give more clear picture of the trend by following more than one indicator? There are so many indicators available online to follow. Which is the ideal one? Most of the time indicators differ from each other then what to do in such a situation?

Member chama is an unknown quantity at this point chama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think for the mini account it better to use the moving average with the values 50,100,200 days this the best one and i used several time and found it very profitable

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using moving average, RSI with parabolic SAR indicators in chart. I think these two is enough for me to use strategy in my Forex trading. Sometime i am using bollinger bands and ADX indicators when my strategy is different. So these all are my indicators which i used in Forex trading.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in other for you to trade and earn profit out of the forex market then i really think you have to trade with the indicators and the more you know and understand the indicators the more you can always earn your numbers of profit in the forex market thats what i really think regarding the forex indicators as a topic

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I prefer to trade with the strategy based on the market analysement. But it is also true that sometime indicators are really helpful. It helped me for many times to get the profit. I think for the mini account short term moving average should be used.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think i will advise you to try your best to see that you analysis the best moving average for your earning and the best way you can get the best result is when you take much of your time to analysis the moving average in the demo account and see for yourself the best way they can go in your favor

Member jati is an unknown quantity at this point jati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all indicators are important, since the purpose itself helps us on market flows. And, in my opinion the usage of it depends on what trade you are in. It's also indeed a matter of suitability on which of those you see readily and understand quickly.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose to trade with a few forex indicators like CCI and MA, but on the long run, we forex traders will see that simple tools gives the best trading results in forex exchange trading. Tools like trend lines, charts and candles are still good enough for our analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 205 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)