+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 205 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    Its good that these moving averages are working for you, but I advise, be cautious about the NO TREND situation where the moving averages run almost sticking to each other. Its better to stay away from the market in such situations if you're a trend trader.
    Yes bro, it is called sideway market condition which moving average running with a flat. In this condition it is really hard to determine the trend and we need more time for waiting the trending happen. A nightmare for trend trader is sideway condition because the price keep going up and down with small range.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muneeb View Post
    I am using currently 10,20 moving averages and these are awesome and easily identify the changing trend
    Its good that these moving averages are working for you, but I advise, be cautious about the NO TREND situation where the moving averages run almost sticking to each other. Its better to stay away from the market in such situations if you're a trend trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member muneeb is an unknown quantity at this point muneeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using currently 10,20 moving averages and these are awesome and easily identify the changing trend

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your nice comments. I am still at learning position in this trade. would highly appreciate your kind efforts please advise as a newbie how can I set those indicator for practicing at demo account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tanvir1979 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in Forex trading because it shows the timing trends and enter trade with stop loss just below that support let my trade ripe until feel a reversal or hit the target of reaching near resistance level.

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right ,indicator is bust a helpline for our trading decission.
    its not 100% accourately decide our trading decision.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need indicators for trading as a means to determine price movements, if we want to go then we need a map or a compass. If we want to trade, then all we need is an indicator that we are not lost.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use different moving average set and other trader can use other set. It all depends what works for you. So if these set of moving averages work for you my suggestion is continue on them. Personally i use 100, 200 moving averages to trade myself and 50 also they have been good for me.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is forex trading me indicators bohot hi important hote hain. Ye humko bohot help karte hain aur hum logo ko signals provide karte hain taki hamara trading easy way me chal sake. Mera favorite indicator hai moving averages aur parabolic sar ye dono bohot simple indicator hai.

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose to say MACD it is a white indicator and it is general, but i apprise you to use author indicators for your analysis in contender nowness pairs market movements and gain your profit take.you must be painstaking in arrival lot sizes and timing trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 205 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)