Page 183 of 205 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanun View Post
    now a days trading is very difficult without using indicators. indicators help us to trade easily. and also help us to take steps.
    use of indicators for forex of trading analysis is quite helpful, both for data analysis, trend conformation and also saw the development of the price of every period can be helped by the indicator, Sharpen analysis with continued practice and a strong discipline and trained

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    account doesnt matter. moving averages are the indicators which serve as dynamic support and resistance area, so you must use the ones which MAs are used by many. and, 100 & 200 period moving averages are the one of that sort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are dozens of different types of technical indicators. every trader uses his or her favorites. yet most traders will agree that there are three indicators that every currency and they are moving average lines,bollinger bands,Average Directional Index (ADX) ..

Senior Member warzone is an unknown quantity at this point warzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to select a good indicator cans BEFORE we apply in our trading. The best idea BEFORE we use it is to pre-screen indicator of the effectiveness of these so that we can better results during the trade. Do not use the indicator if it shows the trade result in a loss.

Banned benboy.ftu@gmail.com is on a distinguished road benboy.ftu@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Rizve View Post
    which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.
    Yes, I am really consent with you, if anyone wants to trade just only with two indicators then they must follow bollinger and RSI. they can start trade with bollinger breakout and RSI position indication. open your trade with bollinger and close your trade with RSI.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a mini account i would only advise you watch your money management plan. I dont know much about moving average because i have not had any real experience with it. I have only used parabolic sar as the indicators on the mt4 platform. Currently, i use custom made indicators that i found on forums or online from google basically. I make use of arrows and curves and this can even be used on your mini account depending on your time frame. I would suggest 1 hour and 4 hour time frames. Just take it easy and steady, with time you would be doing well.

Junior Member kanun is an unknown quantity at this point kanun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now a days trading is very difficult without using indicators. indicators help us to trade easily. and also help us to take steps.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in other for us to be at the positive side of the trade always we just have to trade based on indicators because with indicators we can get the very best way to get the price and the direction of the trend i just hope we can take much time to analysis our indicators and know the best way this can go in our direction

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother active trading to your account according to your budget now don't use any type of indicator if you don't know well about the indicator, now if you become familiar with the indicator with all of it signals and after trying it in to your demo account you will be able to use it now

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators are really helpful for forex trading. I think it will enhance your trading performance and you can trade well with the help of those trading indicators. I bet that if you use indicators, you will definitely get better performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 205 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)