+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 205 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When using the moving average indicator, keep in mind that, the smaller the period, the more sensitive it is to changes in price movements, and the greater the period the more sensitive it will be. Its use is not determined by the size of the capital, but according to needs. MA with a large period, usually used to determine the level of support and resistance, while MA with a small period is usually used to see trends, using a crossing strategy of two MAs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use the RSI and STOCASTIC oscillator indicators, but there are trading indicators so many people out there are also trying to make their own indicators and they sell everything through the internet, I think the best indicators are provided on MT4 trading accounts and they can be used free of charge and they are very well in a kind of trading market, you count them, then your technical trading might be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the traders use the indicators when they in the market , i am using Parabolic SAR and taking good result , then i am using the Moving average 14 and moving average 21 mostly the traders are using these two , the traders should not depend on the indicators they should get the technical analysis before open the deal .

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day Trading Indicators Day traders rely on many different technical indicators to help them decide whether and when to enter or exit a trade. It is important that daily traders find the right indicators to match their trading personalities. It is also important that daily traders do not go jump indicator. Instead, daily traders must stick to a set of indicators and trading plans that are set to find out if those indicators and plans are right for them and their trade.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,133 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by king shalman View Post
    it shows time trends and is useful for conducting analyzes in our favorite currency pairs. I always use indicators in all my trades. Don't show different time trends. but at all times do not trust the indicator, it will give you harm. good and popular indicators, but I advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in the market movements of your favorite currency pairs and increase your level of profit.
    कई संकेतक हैं जो व्यापारियों द्वारा उपयोग किए जाते हैं, व्यापारी विभिन्न प्रकार के संकेतकों का उपयोग करते हैं और उनसे अलग-अलग परिणाम प्राप्त कर रहे हैं, मेरी राय के अनुसार व्यापारियों को इस व्यवसाय में अपने स्वयं के अनुभव का उपयोग करना चाहिए क्योंकि मुझे विश्वास नहीं है कि संकेतक बाजार का संकेत देते हैं पहले से चलन।

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2019-10-17)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there many indicators which are used by the traders , traders use different type of indicators and they are getting different results from them , according to my opinion the traders should use their own experience in this business because i do not believe that the indicators indicate the market trend in advance .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Trump (2019-10-16)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading using an indicator will be able to help us analyze price movements properly and correctly according to the function of the indicator according to the rules but the indicator is actually just a tool that cannot be used as a reference that is really something that will definitely happen because the price movement will not be known certainly where traders are willing to move can only estimate it with the help of indicators.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ever been surprised why a large number of forex traders claim to have found the simplest forex indicator? I mean, that should be the simplest, right? They claim that they make money from victimization and that is most likely true. might be right for them. However, when several other people try to put indicators into numbers, it is a total failure. and Usually you have to use a combination of MA to get your buy and sell signals. Your moving average settings differ from one trader to another. As a rule I use 50EMA with 30 EMA crossovers for my trade. When trying to determine whether we are in an up or down trend, that's when I use the 200-day moving average

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical indicators are mathematical calculations based on price and / or volume activity of previous and current trading instruments. Technical analysts use this information to evaluate historical performance and to predict future prices. Indicators do not specifically provide buy and sell signals; a trader must interpret signals to determine the entry and exit points of a trade that fit his unique trading style. There are several types of indicators, including those that interpret trends, momentum, volatility, and volume. (For related reading, see Pioneer of Technical Analysis.)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use the zigzag indicator. Indicators are not so important for trading. Fair trader satisfaction, we can trade even without indicators. So, we can concentrate on making analysis with graphs. The indicator will usually show the history of the movement. This might be useful for making analysis. But, without this, we can do analysis by drawing trend lines and for me, I think the Trade Indicator is the best way to benefit from the forex market and the best Trading Indicator that I can really give to all forex traders is to use moving averages because with moving averages we can always produce the best profit from the market because moving averages provide the best direction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 205 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)