+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2047

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Trading with indicators makes sometimes confusing and also i can not spend my time in front of computer to wait for the signal from a indicator to enter the market. Hence i do long term trading based on moving averages and parabolic SAR , and some times trading without indicators.
    me is bat se agree nahi karta kyunki jo bhi ache uindicators hai wo market ki kafi achi aur accurate knowledge dete hai
    jaise ki RSI MACD aur bollinger band jaise indicator apko haemsha thik trend pata karne me madad karenge jabtak koi baut baid news achanak se market pe asar na kar le.in indicators pe aapko hamesha bhartosa karna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my personal advice is CCI for the direction RSI for the strength and pivot point and bollinger bands.this is a perfect combination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with indicators makes sometimes confusing and also i can not spend my time in front of computer to wait for the signal from a indicator to enter the market. Hence i do long term trading based on moving averages and parabolic SAR , and some times trading without indicators.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading by using the indicator will be able to help us analyze price movements properly and correctly in accordance with the function of the indicator in accordance with the rule but the indicators are in fact merely a tool that can not be used as a reference that is really something that will surely happen because of the price move will not be known exactly where the trader is willing to move can only predict it with the help of indicators.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the moving average crosses 7 and 14 and 21 are very strong and confirms the trend signals quickly and enable you to seize opportunities as soon as possible, which is suitable for the long time scales and small, but I prefer to use the domain of smaller daily only

Junior Member tushark1 is an unknown quantity at this point tushark1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is such a indicator that do not repaint past or gives no more false signals, please let me know as i tested near to 1000 indicators and manual strategies

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    in my view if we are going to use any indicator alone then no one indicator give righ signal all time.
    we must use all indicator with other indicator or techanical analysis.
    some time indicator become a reason for leading loss.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,it will give losses to you.

Yes, i agree with this. Indicators are not correct in all time. We should know the fact, the market has only two options either buy or sell. If indicators shows anyone of it, then it may be correct in some time. because, the choice is 2 only. So, its better to not waste your time with analyzing with indicators. Let us discuss.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ntn (2019-07-10), shah11 (2018-06-14)

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,it will give losses to you.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prem For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ntn (2019-07-10)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by da2ng1 View Post
    every trader have their indicator self, they choice trust indicator and they can use it better from other indicator . or they use many indicator to make the trading session perfect and make open position when indicator tell that.
    Hmm i dont base my trading on indicators but just determine the range and from that range determine support level and enter trade with stop loss just below that support let my trade ripe until feel a reversal or hit the target of reaching near resistance level.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), ntn (2019-07-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)