+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Trusted Member Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend is buy according to some best indicator Zigzag,RSI
    Market is going up position so if you want to gain good profit must open order buy. Also money management keep you safe from loss. Before trade open must recognize market trend .Your knowledge about market give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in forex actually I consider i am not agree that for scalping 30m or h1 chart is good. in my view for scalping m15 or m30 chart is good. in these chart we got quick result and more chance for trading. i am using m15 and m30 chart but my take profit is only 5-10pips. yes, of course actually its true that it depends on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a combination of moving averages to get your buy and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages differ from trader to trade. As a rule I use 5EMA with 21 EMA crossover for my trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-14), Roshan12 (2020-06-16), slater (2020-07-12)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai humre pass bhout se trding indicater hote hai fer hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai hum acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji dear I also do believe that there are many kinds of indicators for Forex trading. Moving average is also a good indicator for Forex trade. But I say a new trader don't should follow any indicator. They should trade by me.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is a so much slow indicator. You can use MACD it is better than moving average. Moving average is good for the long time frame you can use 200 SMA and 100 SMA on the daily time frame and H4 time,e frame. You can trade by those both indicator. But that's only for long term trade. In my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in Forex trading because it shows the timing trends.Trading indication support all of us to help business within forex trading successfully. Forex trading indication is a importent device for successful forex trading. In the event we could sense forex trading indication then we could absolutely tecnical analysis. Bolinger rings, RSI, Alligator, Parabolic Sar indication is incredibly a good choice for just about all Forex trader.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanked My dear brother on the subject of values and on information provided by and wish to take advantage of them esteemedanalysis and using indicators.indicators give good not correct in all time. We should know the fact, the market has only two options either buy or sell. brothers, God willing, already are mysteries, and I wish you could make a lot if God willing Peace, mercy and blessings of Godt from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good not correct in all time. We should know the fact, the market has only two options either buy or sell. If indicators shows anyone of it, then it may view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.but in all time do not believe indicators,

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA ki koi best setting nhi hoti. aap ko khud MA ko use ker k dekhna chahiye aur indicators her bar profit nhi detey hai. jyada ter ye loss hi detey hai to ap ko jyada focus price action per hi krna chaiye.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer the classique indcator, I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood, try to do not use the indicator in your analyse. I think the best indicators are the one provided on the mt4 trading account and they are usually free and they are very good in trading that kind of a market, you understand them then your technical trading might be good.i will advise you to try your best to see that you analysis the best moving average for your earning and the best way

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy forex mai aysa indicators daikhy hain jou k kafi work kar laity hain magar mera nahe khayal k hum un par always depend rah sakty hain kio k wo kabhi kabhi repaint ho he jaty hain indicators humy trade nahe bataty hain just ik point ka small sa indicate daity hain aur humy support anr resistance ki help sai us ko agay follow karan hoa hai... Forex trader can use any strategy in the forex market trading business but what the forex market trader need most is the trading plan and money management.trader need money management in the forex market trading business to excel

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab g hamre pass bhout se technical indicater hai like rsi macd awesome etc but indicater ka teek using app tabi use karna sekh sakte hai jab app ke pass acha forex experience hona agar hamre pass acha money magement ab nai hai fer hum es line mai perfect trader nai ban sakte hai bai saab g forex ek best bussiness hai jis se hum forex trading kar sakte hai bai saab g

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear main to ziayda tar scalping karta ho and mujy to RSI 14 pasand ha ye aik best indicator ha is ko use kar k main ny kafi profit hasil kia ha forex aik aisa business ha ager ap is ko achi tarha sekh kar karo gy to ap ko kafi profit hasil hoga and moving average b aik best indicator ha. when i am trading i ussually use some indicator, this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set with different time frame. any indicator help if i learn that well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)