+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 205 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicator plays good role to gain profit from trade . i think different traders use different time chart for trading.i think if you have small amount and trading with small amount for sort time . i think you should follow 1min and 1 hour movement of market and makes analyses of the market condition by seeing news result and expert advice and make trade plan and start trading to get profit from trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have no text to check? don't have any text to check? Click "Select Samples".It depends on what you're searching for. typically you must use a mixture of moving averages to induce your obtain and sell signals. The setting of your moving averages take issue from monger to trade. As a rule i take advantage of 50EMA with thirty EMA crossover for my trades. once making {an attempt|attempting} to see if we tend to ar in an uptrend or down trend that's after I use the two hundred days moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My two strategic indicators method is simply the best, I think you just need a Bollinger band RSI. Direction and open system, you can use the Bollinger bands and close to the trade, with the RSI. Act now: wait for the Bollinger bands, Bollinger amidst candles at least three top level and then you can create a purchase order. To change the order of sale. Now close the sale items when viewing the RSI above the movement ready to just doontrind.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACS is a good indicator and it is very popular, but I need more than a pair of indicators to analyze the currency market, you have to use your profits to grow your favorite level.you the size and timing of entry to the trend should be careful moves. of course we have to have indicators that feels good and useful for us in the forex business is run because no indicator then we are hard to create and analyze profit.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think that the indicator can forecast the direction of the price, in my opinion the indicators are used only for telling us the last movements of the price not the coming movements, try to make technical analysis and fundamental analysis at the time of the news and see what will happen , you will find that the price follow the results of the news and break any indicator you use If you want to do business and to scale it with indicators then I appreciate you but it does not works some time. experiences are help here effectively so, you need group discussion strictly follow market trend. But the RSI is an excellent tool to be used as a complement to market indicator.

Banned muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn has a reputation beyond repute muhammadbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,136 Times in 3,661 Posts
    han ge moving average ek best indicator hai invest ap ke jo bhe ho yeah ek best indicator hai or mere hisab se parabolic indicator bhe best indicator hai kun ke maine ese bhe check kia hai ap bhe ese ek dafa check zaror kren yeah bhe ek best indicator hai or ap logo ko good guide line de ga jahan tak muje lagta hai

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

comprising; 13 ema, 21 ema, 60 ema and 200 ema. The all act as dynamic resistance and support points for long, medium and short term outlooks. you can use its cross strategies roomates is simple and easy strategies, we can earn good money per month about the support and stage of stage of stage of stage of the level of resistance, they try to create the best use of symptoms, to create big benefits

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

muhammadbwn (2020-01-11), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best moving average setup I recommended for you and this setup most trader using it is 4 ema system comprising; 13 ema, 21 ema, 60 ema and 200 ema. The all act as dynamic resistance and support points for long, medium and short term outlooks. you can use its cross strategies roomates is simple and easy strategies, we can earn good money per month about the support and stage of stage of stage of stage of the level of resistance, they try to create the best use of symptoms, to create big benefits

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have listen that indicators are not good. These are not providing correct information for trading. Many trader are using indicators and making profit from trading. Some of them face the loss of money due to wrong predict. I personally don't like to use indicator. Due to wrong prediction. I think without indicator you can do good trading and make profit. I took from a best strategy. MA 6 for scalping tell ft 1 proceedings, 24 to 15 transactions of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I construe that, because it is already counted in the procedure for yearlong positions or momentary trends. so we are many get and understood.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all indicators on meta trader is good and enough to give a good signal while trading. I think there are indicators on meta trader is enough. For example, stochastic, MACD and moving averages. If we are proficient in using it, then I believe we can achieve a profit. forex trading market men trading indicators bohot important hotey hen yeh forex trading men traders ki bohot help kartey hen is sey traders bohot ziada earning kar saktey hen easily .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 205 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)