+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear brother i always use the moving average cross over indicator in value of 10, 20, 45, 85, mostly i find these these very good and some time perfect analysis, but i like the multiple strategies like moving average , support and resistance levels, trend lines and MACD i find my self these the most powerfull strategies indicators mainay kafi use keyay hain par mughy abhea tak koi bhea indicoatr acaha nahe laga hai kio k theak koi 100% nahe hota hai ap ko saht mai apna bhea mind use karna hota hai aur yai newbie k leayy tou bilkul nahe hai theak...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex as already grow and is known every part of the world, but most people still did not known is existence, so i want to ask if Forex will grow more for every one in the world to no about it, because is a profitable business, and if one person in a house do it, and he/she get successful he/she will introduce it to the family and from their family introduce it to their friends, do you think that every one in the world will no Forex and join the market to trade too, or is only for some few people to know.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YES i enjoy Forex trading . when i join Forex when i think its boring or stress work when i understand Forex then i enjoyed so much because Forex provide us many facility and chances we earn money and Forex provide new and interesting types of work so that i always enjoy Forex.
    You are right, practice really make us good in our trading but it is the experience that is most important for any trader to do good trading. You can rely on practice but after practice you need to improve your experience and then trade on the basis of your experience. When you get some success in your trading, then you confidence will boost up and that will help you greatly in your trading.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In finance, technical analysis is a security analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume. Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which, being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory. The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.

Senior Member Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Forwarded from Bilal Sb Stock:
    The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
    Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
    price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

Senior Member Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii has a reputation beyond repute Anii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,592 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Forwarded from Bilal Sb Stock:
    The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
    Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
    price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading realy depend on forex indicators, if I trade without forex indicator I feel like never have idea to think about my trading. But if I trade with forex indicators I can have some idea for trading and make some plan to catch profit. I used indicators for make some analysis and make my trading more better. the best moving average to use for a mini account is 10 days so that his target can be easly be met ,and so as avoid big drawdown and with this 10 days moving average will enable trader to monitor the price movement closely to pick his profit.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,, trading indicator are playing the most important roll in the forex trading these indicators are helpful and useful in our trade i mostly used the bollinger bands , moving average and perabolic sar indicators in my trading

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,, dear me ap ko yehi kaho ga ke agar ap mini forex account use karna chahty hey to ap ke leye 10 dollar wala account best rahey ga.agar ap ne demo acount par practice kar le hey to phir ap mini account par ao otherwise ap demo acount use kro .

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear main abhi forum or forex trade main new hon or iss kay baray main kuch zayada nahi jata hoon abhi tu iss ke leraning kar raha hon or iss kay baray main knowladge hasil kar rah hoon ho skata hay kay main iss main success hasil kar loon or pher app ko bata sakoon kay koon see strategy achi rahay ge wasay month trade honi chiya . they are not important in your trading, please learn how to trade without their help, which means you should always be very up to date with your trading education and this will help you to know what is happening right now in the forex market because it will go along way in telling you what the market will do in the next few hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)