+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 205 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Janab main yah samjhta ho ka trading ka liya indicator bht zayda help full hai but afsos yah hai ka bhut sa trader indicator use karna ko sahi nhi samjhta hai. maian ya kahonga ka indicator bht had tak hum trader ko market ka trend ko samjhna main madat data hai our market direction ka acha kahsa idea data hai jika badolt hum apni trading asani sa kar pata hai. In my forex trading history i use indicators only 2 or 3 times watch market myself create best forex plan and then trade i think it is better for all traders to watch forex news and then start real trade never depend on indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It relies on what you are looking for. Usually you should use a mixture of shifting earnings to get your trade alerts. The establishing of your shifting earnings vary from investor to business. As a concept I use 50EMA with 30 EMA cross-over for my deals. When trying to figure out if we are in an uptrend or down pattern that is when I use the 200 times shifting regular. As a opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators in our country.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother I never get any interest with moving average it is tough to understand and its movement.But I like parabolic sar as my trading instrument.With parabolic sar I also use haiken ashi and MACD.I feel good with that combination. depending on trading indicators it is a good idea, but if this method has known by price maker, I need to increase my control because, I am worry if the price maker will make a traps with trading indicator, like a movement that so fast up and down in just a couple second, so I think I need to prepared a better margin to face it. The losses on that matter is our floating minus trapped in hedge strategy, if it is a double hedge so we will get double floating minus.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all of the very good merchants find cash in on his or her investigation along with employing signs. signs supply very good watch of your respective favorite currency exchange frames market place moves. the idea demonstrates distinct timing tendencies. indicator ka ek bhot bara rule hai Forex trading main jo ka sirf samjhna walo ka liya hai. kiyo ka aksar trader indicator ko zaiyda important nahi data . jo ka bhot hi galat karta hai kiyo ka jo trader indicator ko acha sa smajh jata hai un ka liya bhot hi acahi khasi help ho jate hai trading main. indicator ko bilkul avoid nahi karna chiya is market ka kafi had tak idea ho jata ha.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k indicators waqie kabi kabi humare liye ya newbies k liye bhtz ziaida helpful b sabi ho skte hai or mere khyal me kabi kabi indiator b fraud krtre hai or tarding me hume dhkoe b milte hai lkn hume trsut b krna kisi per hota hi hai.. use zig zag indicator for your trading you can get good result of your trading i am use this indicator in demo account and get good results in H4 time frame you can get 50+ pip from one trade and its risk free for you good luck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can not work without indicators.indicators are essential for me to trade.moving average is one of the best indicators because it exactly shows the direction of market in that moment.so for those who have small capital and can not bear heavy loss this indicator is best because by using this indicator they can ope their trade in well direction and can do effective scalping actually you have to know that the three can be really great to the traders my friend and i have ti say that the moving average is lagging and this is not good for us

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm I never trusted my best forex trading regarding signs and symptoms, basically figuring out the backyard along with the fact that tofu gathering helped support points together with the input market utilizing the avoidance of deficiencies just below the facts that helped support now let my best market ready before actually feeling a good reversal or just getting to the point of approaching the point of battle and the strategy of the trader k hihh se hi indicator using krta hai. aur jo most of the sub traders use kai hai un mai rsi aur zigzag hai first. Indicator ka bohat hi faida hota hai scalping aur mai long term. baqi mai sahi indicators hai but to use the method because it's hard hai.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me for, the indicator hame sa correct signal nehie deta. but the indicator is correct signal deta hey, is liya na na khud banao strategy. And the analysis of khud karo, whether I tread lines, horizontal lines and fibo combind if you use karo, better results meliga. Thank you for discussing the Trade indicator. and Managing the symptoms of trading the best Forex trading allows you to create a suitable forex trading strategy and better manage and find forex trading managing work success. Usually investors use easy bar charts to find out about market routes. Once clear about the support stages and the resistance stages, they try to make the best use of the symptoms, to create great benefits.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The index is also an important factor for good profits in forex trading because it shows the time and trends that are useful for analyzing our currency pairs. Always my favorite to use indicators in trading. I use all of these indicators MACD, zigzagging, ADX, etc ... and MA 50 and 200 I think are only suitable in larger timeframes such as the hourly time frame. But for short-term trading in small periods. I think using MA values of 21 and 30 is the best choice because the accuracy is better and the reaction is also good. Using 50 MA in a small period of time is difficult to read

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to know the fact that the market only has two options for selling or buying. Even if you don't see the indicator but there is nothing you can fix at a certain point. There are many indicators to use in our trading but the indicators only have technical skills about Forex trading and many indicators confuse us to continue our real trading in this market. and In my opinion, I take from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represents a time frame of 1 mint 15 mint MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why I interpret it because it has been calculated in the formula for long position trends. Thank you

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 205 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)