Page 1 of 203 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Hybrid View

Junior Member Kazim Rizve is on a distinguished road Kazim Rizve's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trading Indicators.

which moving averages are better to follow for mini accounts 20,50 or100 & 200 days moving averages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kazim Rizve For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), Facebook (2018-12-17), feliz_forex (2014-03-25), Kashifali (2018-06-02), ntn (2019-07-10), seribudollar (2013-09-24), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-17)

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indra1991 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-16), badare001 (2013-05-30), MarwanDalimunthe (2012-04-30), nidhi (2013-09-24), ntn (2019-07-10), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Junior Member RAHU is an unknown quantity at this point RAHU's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    for the MA I liked the setting from the master .. I took from a good strategy. MA 6 for scalping represent tf 1 minutes, 24 to 15 minutes of MA, MA 48 for 1 hour, MA 96 for 4 hours, why do I interpret that, because it is already counted in the formula for long positions or short trends. so we are more clear and understood,,
    Ty for sharing..good rules
    I think we just need the name "indicator must be" in our mind ... because of the weakness of all the indicators we feel will be a need to guard against price movements.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RAHU For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHU View Post
    I think we just need the name "indicator must be" in our mind ... because of the weakness of all the indicators we feel will be a need to guard against price movements.
    me forex me hamesha apnio studies pe bharosa karta hon lekin sath hi sath kuch indicators ki bhi study karta hon jisse ki meri study aur zada shai ho jati hai uske baad hi me trading karta hoi
    mere khaya lse forex me kuch indicators bauut accurate hote hai jaise ki RSI MACD Bollinger band indicators..har trader ko inki madad leni chahaiye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    me forex me hamesha apnio studies pe bharosa karta hon lekin sath hi sath kuch indicators ki bhi study karta hon jisse ki meri study aur zada shai ho jati hai uske baad hi me trading karta hoi
    mere khaya lse forex me kuch indicators bauut accurate hote hai jaise ki RSI MACD Bollinger band indicators..har trader ko inki madad leni chahaiye
    i also think these indicators are very effective. but i don't know the mathematical method behind these indicators. and i would be wondering if can build a powerful strategy using these indicators. but i also like to study these indicators first. so i would like to request you my senior friend to give me the link of the best free source to study these indicators and also i would like to request you to explain for us here if any strategy have already build with these indicators.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nazmulhyder For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your nice comments. I am still at learning position in this trade. would highly appreciate your kind efforts please advise as a newbie how can I set those indicator for practicing at demo account.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tanvir1979 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHU View Post
    Saying that the forex speaker was studying in the studio, he did not say anything about the investor,
    but he knows that he has been able to sell his business and that he has a business relationship with him.
    It has been said that some of the forex brokers have been asked to buy the RSI MACD Bollinger band indicator..and trader in the first place
    thank

14. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member deden is an unknown quantity at this point deden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes why not , of course Mobile trading is possible , i know that if your mobile is a brand mobile and if here is internet use is so easy , so you can do mobile trading..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to deden For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    EURUSD on 15M time frame ... use this indicator for the best results ... noise will be filtered out automatically. For this strategy you need just two things ... a EURUSD chart with 15M time frame and an mtfRSI with alert ... I am attaching the indicator here and you can arrange for the chart from your terminal. This is another NEAREST to the perfect system. False signals are very rare ... you gotta try this system to believe it ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizwan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member halwaniptba is an unknown quantity at this point halwaniptba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizwan View Post
    EURUSD on 15M time frame ... use this indicator for the best results ... noise will be filtered out automatically. For this strategy you need just two things ... a EURUSD chart with 15M time frame and an mtfRSI with alert ... I am attaching the indicator here and you can arrange for the chart from your terminal. This is another NEAREST to the perfect system. False signals are very rare ... you gotta try this system to believe it ...

I'm not agree with you Rizwan the M15 Frame isn't a great frame because its offer us really a lot of wrong signals !! the best frame is the H1 because we can find less wrong signals a small stoploss like 20-50 pips stoploss !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to halwaniptba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 203 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)