+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 205 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Depends on what you are looking for. Usually have to sell to buy a moving average signal combination. Moving averages depend on the trader. Usually, I use 60 ema, 40 to swap my EMA crossover. If you check whether you use us up or down, the 200-day moving average is now. and you have to be careful of lot size and also tend to ... research anything under the business of your favorite currency pair and can also increase the value of the steps ... although I advise you to be able to handle many things. sign ... Moving Average is a great indicator that is spreading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be used in the analysis of market indicators, I use moving averages. because by using that indicator I can help in seeing market trends. of course it must be solved using a trendline. because of the dynamic nature of the moving average indicator, while the static trendline. complement each other. and it has already been calculated in the formula for short positions or trends. so we are clearer and more understanding, I set it in a different time frame. the indicator helps if I study it well. I use indicators in all my trades. I use this indicator MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading indicators are things that are beneficial to get profit on the forex market but not always on the forex market. in the forex market, there are many indicators to use in our trading but the indicators only have technical skills about forex trading. and many indicators confuse us to continue our real trading in this market. and raise the level and enter the trade with a stop loss just below that support, let my trade mature until I feel a reversal or reach the target to reach near the resistance level. it shows different time trends. but at all times do not trust the indicator, it will give you harm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategies mean the latest market information and the basis that they will make investment decisions. Then buy and / or sell come alive. Indicators play an important role in foreign exchange trading strategies. Without indicators it will be very difficult to make and invest. and Although I know my partner and I usually use a lot of warnings, such as a personal Warning list I can use: KG to transfer regular stochastic, Bolinger music group. Every Warning and setting up my partner requires a different time period. any kind of warning to help, just to find out where the right thing to do

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are also increasingly useful if you are interested in using indicators then you are welcome and hope you can get a good profit by using it easily and will be a good trader from here, stay patient with this place and I think you will become a trader who well from here easily you want. and good based on my understanding, I think in others to always get the best pips in the market we only have to trade based on Indicators and the more we can analyze with Indicators the better

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzhu For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke upar kamyabi ka ek bahut bada Raaz seniors ke sath attachment hai agar Ham senior se help lete hain Unki respect Karte Hain To Ham Forex ke upar Kamyab ho sakte hain trading ho ya pher koi be business ho even k koi be job ho to hum ko ager us main kmyaabi chahia to humko apne se senior logo ki respect karni chahia aur apne se junior logo ki help karni chahia keyon k is se knowledge share hota hai aur humara apna experience zyda hota hai asa kaam karne se hi humko kmyaabi milly gyi ager hum apne teacher ko respect dain gain

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the signal can be a key point to get a very good income in currency trading because it displays a certain time style and is also ideal for checking in two of our favorite forex. I always use signals in almost all of my investments. I use MACD, ZIGZAG, ADX and so on and it depends on how fast you want to trade. If you use an 18 day moving average, your length / short is more frequent than if you use a 39 or 50 week moving average. Trends are the basis of all profits, if the market is in a long-term uptrend and your short is on the wrong side of the market, you need to take a buy signal, not sell a signal

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a lot of information that we can get through the indicator. so it's not just the opening price, the highest price and the lowest price. more than that we can predict trends that will occur some time later. study the indicators well, and it will work for you and in my opinion the indicator is also an important factor to get a good profit in forex trading because it shows time trends and is useful for analysis on our favorite pairs. always my eyes use indicators in all trades. I use the RSI Stoch indicator and oscillator

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear agr huma koi bhe indicator ko use karna hai tu huam phely us ko demo pr check karna ho ga us ka bad he hum apna real account pa work kar leay use kar sakhta hai jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakhta hai asani say

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-27), JF2019 (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use moving averages according to your own decision, which I mean which is more suitable for your trading style. Other strategies will work for you too, never believe this. Always experiment with your own desires and find out which results work best for you. is a field of self-assessment but you can take ideas from other people. Based on different ideas, make your own ideas. and Moving Average are very good indicators that are widespread, although I advise you to be able to handle more signs for any study under a favorite currency pair that regulates business activities and also increases one's value steps. You have to be careful when entering lot dimensions and also time trends.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 205 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)