+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 205 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my views signal is also an important aspect for getting good benefit in Forex trading because it reveals the moment styles and useful for doing research in our preferred Forex couples.always i use signs in my all deals.i use these signs RSI, MA,CCI,and Blinger Band Moving average , Bollinger band, aur Stoch, ye sabhi indicators mere ko bahut hi achche lagte hai, In sabhi indicators ko combined karke humko ek strategy banana chahiye, ye sabhi powerful indicator hai.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.most of the good traders get profit from their analysis and using indicators.indicators give good view of your favorite currency pairs market movements.it shows different timing trends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatimamoni00 View Post
    Dear trader friends moving average is a one of good indicator for forex trading but different trader set it different way to know about different level movement but i normally set this tool to know 15 pips 30 pips and 100pis movement because maximum movement candle of forex market are such of type, so it help more to me, thanks.
    And I'm also using moving the average because moving the average is an easy indicator to use and it can make market analysis more accurate. But able to find those deficiencies with better indicators and also determine faster market direction. I also know that to produce 10-15 points with moving average I think we can get it.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm that i never trust my best forex trading relating to signs and symptoms though, basically understand backyard in conjunction with when using the proven fact that collection understand help support purpose in conjunction with input market utilizing avoid deprivation only below the very fact that help support now let my best market prepared before truly feel a powerful reversal or merely return out to the purpose for obtaining out to shut battle purpose.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear trader friends moving average is a one of good indicator for forex trading but different trader set it different way to know about different level movement but i normally set this tool to know 15 pips 30 pips and 100pis movement because maximum movement candle of forex market are such of type, so it help more to me, thanks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatimamoni00 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alll aindicatir are good but un ko karna itna assan nahe hai kio k indicator ik aysa system hai jou k ap ko kabhea bhea market galat bata sakta hain tou ap ko loss ho sakta hai i m wathing always news kio k news sai he hum makret ko juge aur earn kar sakty hain... I usually use my list of some indicators, this indicator when using the medium, stochastic, troupe: mercantilism Bolinger bands move per kilogram. Each parameter of a completely different time interval. I have learned that there is not a good indicator for assistance at any time.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is a good indicator as standard, but I would suggest that it should take care of the additional indicators for the analysis of the market trends in the currency pair that you want to add to your stack size, level of income and the development of a temporary agreement. The MACD is honestly and style, however, recommends that additional indicators for the analysis of market movements in your favorite couple and profit. You have to be careful to get a Tan.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rsi aur bolling brand indicator ko ma use ker raha ho ja dono indicator muje bohat ache lagte ha ja mere sub sa favrite indicator ha ma inhi indicator ko trade ma use karta ho Trader is one of the most useful indicators and analysis of the abuse by reading the manuals, indicates that the smart it matched your favorite currency in the movement of the market. A general order is totally different from the trends of the time. I don't think the indicator, but you will be able to deal damage.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the big dealers to raise money for their analysis and the use of symbols symbols offers a reasonable reading. Your favorite pair of currency market movements. It shows a completely different time on organizing trends. But with all the accessories you don't think indicators will provide you with loss. The MACD indicator is an honest and this is normal, but I guess that you many of your favorite currency pairs can analyze market movements and increase your profits. "You should see the item in a ton of sizes and trends in the chronological order.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's just as auxiliary indicators alone are not decisive either market will merely create indicators to see trends only but that I do on a very large time frame with a itusaja band Bolinger, but create my own like market entry with a time frame of 1 m with menyocokkan wave and the law trenline in my view macd is a good one, because it is good for scalpers and you can use it for cross strategy, which is simple and easy strategies ,we can earn good money per month.......You be extremely careful when you are advised to increase the size and intensity.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 205 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)