+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Indicators.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    in my opinion indicator is also an important factor for getting good profit in forex trading because it shows the timing trends and useful for doing analysis in our favorite currency pairs.always i use indicators in my all trades.i use these indicators MACD,ZIGZAG,ADX etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use 20, 50, 100, and 200 days moving average in your trading. using multiple time frames to facilitate you in reading the indicator. A moving average can be thought of as a kind of dynamic trend-line. You can also combine it with other indicators in order to minimize the error signal of an indicator. yes trading indicators are very useful for us and helps to analyse the forex market effectively and efficiently, most of the successful trader use indicators for better earning and i also think that it is a good choice to take help of indicators for analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy ... MACD it is a good indicator and it is popular, but i advise you to use more indicators for your analysis in favorite currency pairs market movements and increase your profit level.you must be careful in entering lot sizes and timing trends. indicator for trading normally I use the simple moving averages (14, close) and pivot. because these two indicators differ how it works, while the dynamic moving average indicator pivot static indicator. they must support each other in the analysis of erratic market movements.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There square measure quite an few books written on the way to build cash within the market. a number of them square measure even written by those that have created cash as traders! What you do not see typically, however, square measure books or articles written on the way to lose cash. �Cut your losers and let your winners run� is reasonable recommendation, however however does one confirm once a foothold could be a loser? curiously, most traders I even have seen do not formulate a solution to the present question once they placed on a foothold. They target the entry, then again haven't got a transparent sense of exit�especially if that exit goes to place them into the red.

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually dont trade with moving averages but it would be really helpful to finding the market trends. and sometimes help to find resistance and support.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the Moving Average is a bit much help determine entry buy or sell, but how many moving average you use and what size you use. Please more details and please explain. Try bollinger bands, if you like ma, bb will suite you as well. You can also try stochastic with default 9,3,3 settings and also draw trendlins, support and resistance and match candlestick patter before execution.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators. By default, the indicator has been metatredare. For example: Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, parabolic Sar etc.. Thousands of free online indicator is also available. You can add them metatredare. Forex indicator, then simply Google search will find many indicators. The bidipipasera "forex indicators" section of the indicator. The first test to see demote any indicator. The results were better then the real trede use.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader have their indicator self, they choice trust indicator and they can use it good from other indicator . or they use many indicator to create the trading session suitable and make open condition when indicator tell that. .. Remember indicator, but with a certain formula that works. So you will find that the signal is correct all the time The signals can be wrong. Fundamental news again because a lot of the time indiketarera signal will not work. So do not blindly follow the indicators utilized in a trade with the use of analysis

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am trading I ussually use some indicator, any indicator help if i learn that well. this my indicator list i use : KG Moving Average, then it may be correct in some time. because, the choice is 2 only. Stochastic, Bolinger band. every indicator i set Yes, i agree with this. Indicators are not correct in. If indicators shows anyone of it, with different time frame. all time. We should know the fact, the market has only two options either ...

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    his article is designed to introduce the concept of technical indicators and explain how to use them in your analysis. We will shed light on the difference between leading and lagging indicators, as well as look into the benefits and drawbacks. Many, if not most, popular indicators are shown as oscillators. With this in mind, we will also show how to read oscillators and explain how signals are derived. Later we will turn our focus to specific technical indicators and provide examples of signals in action.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 205 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)