+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 499 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 4988

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be traded from anywhere in the world via Forex Unlike the stock market, which requires attendance in restricted stock and there are several other differences so I think that there is a big difference between trading in the Forex and stock market, first Forex easier than the stock market. its the best way to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member reham is an unknown quantity at this point reham's Avatar
    Thanks
    that no one can not correctly predict. But sometimes experts can predict. Anyone can not earn with prediction. It is really important to earn money by hard work. If we earn by our hard work so no one can not blaim us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GUTEMBERG View Post
    I think the dynamics are the same, since both use charts and analysis, but the forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companies.
    Just before finding out the top Fx robot to trade automatically for you personally, it is actually essential that you go through an unbiased and trustworthy Forex trading robot assessment readily available for each on the systems on the web.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel that each markets are equally tough to actually predict. its no wonder that there will be several traders which have issue in trading either market. besides, if it was actually straightforward, then everybody would do this right ? additionally, i don't assume that if you're bad at trading one amongst the markets means that that you may fail in trading the opposite. every market has its trails and its up to actually the trader to actually observe and get to know them. it takes a whole lot of exertions, effort and perseverance before somebody might well be sensible at trading in either the stock market and the forex market.

Senior Member abid ali is an unknown quantity at this point abid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not dear forex trader are have complete knowledge on stock market because trader are have complete knowledge on all kinds of dealing currency in dealing stock exchange..

Senior Member najia is on a distinguished road najia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think stock market is not easy but forex is an easy way to earn money online with out any distinction. in forex there are many traders already earning some good profit to make their life easy and secure. i also trade in forex just to make my life safe and secure because forex is a reliable way to earn money online.

Senior Member perfumer.2 is an unknown quantity at this point perfumer.2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there is a big difference between trading in the forex and stock market,Forex trading and stock trading are very good job for people who want to make money on ineternet. but i don't think that we can predict trend of the forex market easier than stock market, both are the same. thank job............................................... ............

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sticking to Forex and only to one or two currency pairs to cut down the load.i think that we can predict trend of the Forex market easier than stock market, both are the same.

Member Arfian Soebakti is an unknown quantity at this point Arfian Soebakti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not easy i mean.. forex unpredictable.. on forex u cant say easy because that has big trillion dollars in transaction running then the stock just one company to trade and the real market is forex market because that is economical of money situation..

Senior Member legitbusiness is an unknown quantity at this point legitbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me to dono hi bohat ache jare hain , agar hum compare kren forex hmain ziada behtar lagta hai. q k hmain ispe work ki kafi had tak practice hogae hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 499 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)