+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 499 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 4988

Thread: Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my content the forex market is rattling more complicated then the gillyflower mart to foretell thats why i really impoverishment to say that predicting the forex is not the comfortable extend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not trade stock market yet, that is why I have no opinion about how is easy or difficult to predict it. In my experience, making predicting to forex market is easy by fallowing the indicators provided by platform Metatrader 4. Like Moving Average, Parabolic sar, or Bolinger bands.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rashed10 is on a distinguished road rashed10's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to make some real money and make some real money and have to make some real money and make some real money and so that well adn mae some real money and do for it and make osme real money...

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really have no experience trading in the stock market, but i feel that forex trading is the best because of huge liquidity involved. Unlike the stock market there can be no saturation in the forex market because of huge transaction involved each day. Thus, forex trading is best in terms of returns.

Senior Member Kashif.Rizwan is on a distinguished road Kashif.Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex sy hum bohat essey way say aor bagair kisi problem kay paisay earn kar saktay but agar hum stock market kay sath is ka copreson kartay hain to then stock markeet main humay bohat sari problem ko face karna paray ga so froex is the best.

Banned pearlyfarzana is an unknown quantity at this point pearlyfarzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think like that. In forex there is some currency that we have to predict what will be the situation of them. In stock market there are many company that listed in stock market and that in more difficult then forex to predict

Senior Member sumsam is an unknown quantity at this point sumsam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have no enough informed and meet can be sure you will break the first time you set foot in this company currency trading currency .... Handling is a company's committed finance can offer great features, but there is a high level of dangerous

Member rahulkmv is an unknown quantity at this point rahulkmv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GUTEMBERG View Post
    I think the dynamics are the same, since both use charts and analysis, but the forex analysis uses more graphical and less important, while the stock market as shares of companies involved, it is necessary to understand much more about the balance companies.
    Though everybody may not agree on this point, you may go for the option of auto trading as well. Put differently, you can configure the system to automatically trade the signal forex youre receiving by ensuring certain safety measures in place when youre not around.

Senior Member abi.dali is an unknown quantity at this point abi.dali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the feeling and features are of the very big region, needs significant work I really 'm sticking to Forex and achieve 1 or 2 currency pairs reduced duty

Member Tenhyeu is an unknown quantity at this point Tenhyeu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asif24 dis View Post
    The forex market is easier to predict in one sense but not in another. The main fact that the forex market trades around 2 trillion dollars a day makes it very liquid and rarely is affected by the movements of individual investors. The stock market and mainly individual stocks can be affected a great deal by someone who buy or sell a huge blocks of stock at a time.
    Is forex easier to predict than the stock market?
    though i never tried stock but i know little about it through the books i read about analysis, the difference that i see is that forex market is open 24 hours while stocks market have certain time in the day to stay open, so forex market dont have gaps on daily chart while stocks have many gaps and for this reason we could see rare patterns on stocks which we cant see in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 483 of 499 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 481 482 483 484 485 493 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)