+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 330 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3293

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you know the option from the future? this are simply two different things, the option to me is still like the betting, while the future is still like trading the Forex , it is trading and not betting, this is a fast different, if you are a good time frame user, you might like option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kuddusali is an unknown quantity at this point kuddusali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then i recommend you to trade it as option rather than future. Because if you choose future, then you need to predict the market all the time. Even there is a lot of risk in future. I always use option. when loss come then will lose big percentage of money job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member artiste2008 is an unknown quantity at this point artiste2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both are best but
    you can trade future with some initial learniing
    on the other hand options requiir a full hand on market because it skimm all
    Agood forex trader can easily trade the forex options

Senior Member gajahbelang is an unknown quantity at this point gajahbelang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being a webmaster, one is required to promote the web portal among the targeted customers. This will ensure that the site has the maximum number of hits so that there is enough traffic into the portals. To start the forex affiliate programs, people now need to promote the products of forex trading that are found in different platforms.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, 100$ is not enough to invest in futures contract and that need a precise in your analysis about the market and take a long time to make a profit, So it's preferred to trade just in option.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must have good strategy and experiences too to know how the movement in generally in forex market. And must have good attitudes because good strategy and good experience will be useless if didn't make good attitudes in market.

Senior Member klmmnn is an unknown quantity at this point klmmnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think with $ 100, you can choose the trading in forex option. because if you are trading in futures in my opinion your capital is less, because most traders, which trading in futures is to use long term strategy, which requires large capital

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perfumer.2 View Post
    i advice you to trade in forex options than futers as in futers,I think with 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade in options. good job........................
    all of it depends on the capital we have, we can run the forex small capital, that is what makes me more happy running in forex, and still there are a lot of advantages compared to the stock forex.

Senior Member perfumer.2 is an unknown quantity at this point perfumer.2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advice you to trade in forex options than futers as in futers,I think with 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade in options. good job........................

Senior Member moon11 is an unknown quantity at this point moon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i advice you to trade in forex options than futers as in futers .I think with 100 $ investments it is better to trade in option as trading in future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky so it is better to trade in options. good job.....................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 330 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)