+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 330 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is better to trade " futures " or " option '"

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han gi app ko chiye k app option trading main investment karo ye app ko kafi achi out put de gi kioun k main ne dono ko try kiya ha es liye main es natejey par poncha houn k k option trading bast ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2 has a reputation beyond repute jutt2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,660 Times in 3,046 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese to mugh ko forex trading ka itna khas ilam nahi ha kioun k main newbie he houn es main es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main option trade he karen to sahi rahe ga or future trading na karen jo app ki investment ha es k mutabiq to app ko option trading soute karti ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jutt2 For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-21)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great job. I advise you to trade on the forex options rather than the more advanced ones like in futers you have to make price predictions that go beyond that level, but in the options you have to predict only that it will go up or down. and I don't know about the future but I know about options and I think this is a better forex than options or the future because options are very many business channels and forex is a great method that you cannot use in your trading system

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

jutt2 (2019-10-21), sam07 (2019-10-21)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most beneficial depends on the appreciation that is connected to yourself, the appreciation that is connected with the transaction, and this will depend on the problem of accurate FX and not running away from yourself as a way to utilize some of the other people for this mobility at the sale price, that's just my opinion. and mara koi the idea is ha ha bary main dost but yes yahon not kham tabi ho ho skty han jab ham theak say I pokar track kar chal rahy hon and trading said kama rahy hon so we were laying out the trading trading open because of chyay jis say the main market changes kafi, profitability k opportunities zayda hon

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is the best based on my love for myself, my love for trading, and it depends on FOREX correcting your mistakes and not leaving yourself to rely on others in the best jobs Forex and option trading is the right way to trade with $ 100 capital I think with a $ 100 investment it's better to trade in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade in options. good work ..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 100USD is a very good amount to start trading Forex or just use the other options available here. You can also use the digest chahye aur iss kath hi aap ko kerni chahye because only if you have futures to get a good analysis. and for me, I earned so much money with oil when I entered my first time with 50 dollars I made 110 dollars when it was only traded with oil and aud / usd ,, oil did not move so roughly and was always predictable.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with a $ 100 investment it's better to trade in options because future trading requires a much better and more accurate analysis and they are riskier so it's better to trade in options. I advise you to trade in forex options rather than futures because in futers you have to make price predictions that cross levels, but in options you have to predict only that it will go up or down and I believe that a $ 100 investment is a better choice in trading negotiations at the future requires much better and accurate analysis and they are more risky, so it is better to trade with options. Trading is based on the best in marketing my love and my love for you will depend on human error FOREX and cannot depend on other Forex

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Futures trading offers you a lot of balance in your completed land that you can gather a lot of strength now exchanging Forex as fit of the maximal whenever you can achieve greater good. so I appoint you to exchange currency pairs because you are an indicator of poverty to hear the leading echt and accounting movements and defense points and, I really think trading in the future is much better for me. I think that option is like gambling. we will have difficulty predicting the market using options. So I think I prefer to trade with the future only and don't want to exchange options anymore

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't even think about doing forex like a normal job ... then you have to predict the market all the time. This is the best way to trade on the forex market for me. If you are willing to start your trade with $ 100, then I suggest you trade it as an option rather than the future. Because if you choose the future, and well, I think the future is a better choice than all forex traders. Because in this way we can easily set our own targets and strategies. On the other hand in this way we can easily allocate the market environment and market currency.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have enough knowledge about futures or options trading and so I feel it's worth trading in cash, it's as easy as knowing to buy at a low price and sell at a higher price and I really consider this amount to be small but good income or you're a beginner in forex and maybe win it a large number and a decent future, but you need good technical analysis and no rush

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 330 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)