+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The function of MT5 becomes more and more advance. Here are details of new functions:
    1. Twenty-one kinds of time phase analyze the quotes.
    2. There are thirty-eight internal indicators.
    3. Thirty-nine image object.
    4. There are four Zoom modes.
    5. Seventeen specialized display indicator styles.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitcola View Post
    Please tell me folks, I face a problem with MT5, I can't see the experts on the MT5 terminal when I put them on the experts folder, so is there is something I need to do for that.
    MT5 version has more functionality MT4 and so I think that it is difficult to use if you feel it does not suit you then I think you should use MT4, MT5 have support much using time Fram this is probably the best function

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard so there are some striking differences between the two and seems to still rare broker who implement mt5 platform, we also can not use scripts from there MetaTrader4 so we must do the coding prior to re-use it in MT5,
    but your right, Forex is Forex not any change altough different platform...

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are only differences between the Meta Trader 4 and 5 ... Meta Trader Only in the modernization and development ... With use will not face any difficulty both identical .. In addition to some of the improvement and development

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to to use your mt4 account then there is no need to go in mt5 trading terminal.
    mt4 account no. can not use in mt5 terminal.
    in mt5 we have more time frame that made trading more easy. i am using mt5 terminal but only for watching the status in different timeframe.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab se forex trading kar rah hoon aj tak mt5 use nahi kia dekha zaroor hai mt5 ke muqably main suna hia ke mt4 thora asan hai jab ke mt5 thora complicated hai is liy main to mt4 ko he acha samjhta hoon waisy kuch logon ke comments dekh ke lagta hai ke mt5 be use kar ke dekhna pary ga

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is most convenient to use than MT5, and you can use all the services of MT4 easily, while Mt5 is i think for Traders only?? i think i am right...

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as I still use mt4 and not interested in using MT5, although there are many advantages of MT5,
    maybe later, if MT4 can not be used anymore, then I will use the new MT5 ...

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    if you want to use your mt4 account then there is no need to go in mt5 trading terminal. mt4 account no can not use in mt5 terminal.
    in mt5 we have more time frame that made trade more easy. i am using mt5 terminal but only for watching the status in different time frames.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know what are the benefits for us if we use mt5 than mt4.please share and give all the advantages in using mt5.please share
    mt4 aur mt5 may kafi diffeerenece hai kion kay mt4 jo hai woh jo hai porana version hai aur mt5 jo hai woh abhi aya hai market may is waja say jo hai mt5 ka naam hai zayda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open