+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: difference between mt4 and mt5?

Senior Member omer1 is an unknown quantity at this point omer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont find any difference in mt4 or mt5 rather than there looks .both are good yeah some people may have difficulty in using mt5 because they are used to using mt4.after two or three days u can easily manage on mt5 also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi, i want to know what are the benefits for us if we use mt5 than mt4.please share and give all the advantages in using mt5.please share
    little difference between MT4 and MT5 because basically MT5 is the development of MT4 to MT5 so it can be called a revolution,
    perbikan which will bring the ease of transacting
    Thanks....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no major distinction between Meta trader 4 and Meta trader 5 in performing activities. Meta trader 5 is the latest and updated version of forex trading software. In Meta Trader 5 you will see some new appearances and technical changes which cannot be found in Meta Trader 4.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my personal idea i know some difference between mt4 and
    mt5 that is .........................
    1. Twenty-one kinds of time phase analyze the quotes.
    2. There are thirty-eight internal indicators.
    3. Thirty-nine image object.
    4. There are four Zoom modes.
    5. Seventeen specialized display indicator styles.

so i say that mt5 is the latest version that use for more and more financial product but now it use in forex treading softwer may be it will better then mt4...............

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that all members are using the old version .. Where everyone uses MT4 ..!
    We are waiting for the newer version is a MT5 in its latest edition, a complete AND FULL Version...

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have used mt4 since i started trading and not felt any need to change this terminal, i traded though on several terminal in stock market but found mt4 the best one and dont intend to change it soon either.

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes there are more difference between mt4 and mt5.If any body need wand to use mt4 account then there is no need to go in mt5 terminal,Other wase if you can not use mt5 terminal in mt5 we more time frame bode trading more easy .I using mt4 terminal but only for watching the status in different time-frame.Most advantages of Mt5 is about precision.But about the simplicity will keep using mt4 cause the operation easier to mt5.
    Mainly i use mt4 cause i think its really easy but i try use mt5 if any time its easy so i do that of course.

Senior Member safdarjafri is an unknown quantity at this point safdarjafri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree to amin0x that MT4 plateform is easy to handle than MT5. It is very easy to trade in MT4.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    mt5 is different with mt4.
    in looking all tings are same like mt4 but if you see the time period then there is some change.
    in mt5 we can find more time frame that made our trading analysis more easy and effective.
    The most advantages of Mt 5 is about precision. You can get better precision spread rate, which meaning you can get more profit with mt5. But about the simplicity i will keep using mt4 because the operation is easier than mt5.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 aur mt5 may kafi diffeerenece hai kion kay mt4 jo hai woh jo hai porana version hai aur mt5 jo hai woh abhi aya hai market may is waja say jo hai mt5 ka naam hai zayda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open