+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis to Buy and Sell settingannya it should be the same or not?
    Q ente made ​​as it really made ​​an error in the Generate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will continue to work on this EA and newer versions will be added. It would be good if you give feedback from your testing.
    Thanks!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello ishvara,

I think you can't let run an EA without anytime at it, I think every EA should be monitored so you can intervent if something goes the wrong way. If you use an EA you need to know and understand the EA.
    This EA works with the Iregr-Indikator, you need it in the indicator-folder. If the first trade goes the wrong way the EA opens on a new signal a new order in the same direction(but with no martingale-progression). If both orders will get a predefined amount all trades will be closed.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Susti,

it will be great when you will test the EA also, I can send you the EX4-file for MT4.
    I have done a little backtest on EURUSD on TF H1, but my historical data were very bad

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBd View Post
    It is really very much good and nice but want to know its perfect use.Can any one or any senior member give the ans please?It will help the junior members to gain experiences from the seniors one.
    Robots and expert advisors are never what we think they are in forex exchange trading. They are not too profitable and they also possess a high risk if they cause the market to go against us and give us losses.

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please let us know how well it does after testing it, I am interested in this EA very much. If you don't want to post your data I can try it out on a few demo accounts.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This weekend I've made an EA for the regression-channel-indicator. I've attached a file for the EA-generator so everybody can see how it works. You have to put the indicator in the indicator-section and the EA in the expert-section.

regards
    Attached Files

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-12-02), amir2880 (2018-03-21)

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    main ye software download kr liya hai.
    main EA banane ki kosis kruga agar mene EA banaya to main apna experience yaha share kruga.
    It is really very much good and nice but want to know its perfect use.Can any one or any senior member give the ans please?It will help the junior members to gain experiences from the seniors one.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FxBd For This Useful Post:

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ye software download kr liya hai.
    main EA banane ki kosis kruga agar mene EA banaya to main apna experience yaha share kruga.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alam For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iforex927 View Post
    Here is a link for software forex EA generator and it 's manual on how to use it.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/107706...rator.rar.html

Have a try
    I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. your tips are welcomed
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast