Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Hybrid View

Junior Member iforex927 is on a distinguished road iforex927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

software forex EA generator

Here is a link for software forex EA generator and it 's manual on how to use it.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/107706...rator.rar.html

Have a try

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iforex927 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-12-02), amir2880 (2018-03-21)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really thanks for sharing but i want to know how to use it?i mean what is the use of using it please share and as i am newbie can easily control that software or it is difficult to control it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    really thanks for sharing but i want to know how to use it?i mean what is the use of using it please share and as i am newbie can easily control that software or it is difficult to control it
    you can follow the manual , it tech you how to create a EA as your trading style .It is a short cut for those who don't know C++ . Don't go for live trade after you have create it , try in demo first to see whether it work properly as you method .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iforex927 For This Useful Post:

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iforex927 View Post
    you can follow the manual , it tech you how to create a EA as your trading style .It is a short cut for those who don't know C++ . Don't go for live trade after you have create it , try in demo first to see whether it work properly as you method .
    really thanks for answering sir and first i will try with demo account,if i found it good then go with real but i want to know in ea-what we have to do?we have to set when to buy and when to close?please share

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    really thanks for answering sir and first i will try with demo account,if i found it good then go with real but i want to know in ea-what we have to do?we have to set when to buy and when to close?please share
    It is like playing a puzzle , you can arrange what you felt suitable . Yes , all the icon are shown there ...Just follow the manual , i think should be no problem ..I will have an update for latest version later .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iforex927 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all,

I have created an EA with the Forex Generator.
    It looks on a cross of MA 400 and 50 on TF H1, pyramides with same lotsize when Stochi is overbought/sold and closes when TP, SL, Cashmanager or opposite Signal comes. I will attach the EA4-Set for the Forex Generator so you can see how this EA works. It's in the beginning-status, so if you got something improvement let us discuss and make the EA to a better one.

triplex
    Attached Files

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing the download link bro. Hope this will help me create my EA. Anyways, I'll let everyone know if it works properly. Hope this doesn't come with some attached strings and I'll be able to build an ea without use of any programming language.

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For sharing this i am really grateful to you, want to know its perfect use.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    really thanks for sharing however i would like to grasp a way to use it?i mean what's the employment of mistreatment it please share and as I'm initiate will simply management that code or it's troublesome to regulate it..............

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iforex927 View Post
    Here is a link for software forex EA generator and it 's manual on how to use it.

http://www.ziddu.com/download/107706...rator.rar.html

Have a try
    I have downloaded the file and trying to use it. can you suggest some tips if you have use it. I would love to put my strategy in a EA to see how it works. I cont have any idea about metaquotes or ea generator. your tips are welcomed
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast