+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Software forex EA generator

Member Zxuzx77 is an unknown quantity at this point Zxuzx77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks i already download this softwear but I am still very confused with how to properly use this softwear
    so I'll be able to do a trade that will be able to find the data I'm working in this trade, as my way of doing a trade that would make me be able to find good results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    really thanks for sharing however i would like to grasp a way to use it?i mean what's the employment of mistreatment it please share and as I'm initiate will simply management that code or it's troublesome to regulate it..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've downloaded but I am still very confused how to use this softwear sir,
    if I may be so I can ask how to use this EA builder tool so I can trade with EA made ​​my own using well sir
    thank you all

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA is good program which is help step by step. lekun pahly is k bary men janna bohat zarory hy k ye kis method sy kaam karta hy agar app is ko pahly ashi tarah sy jaan laity ho to pher kaam karna assaan ho jata hy.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to make an account EA, but some problem is create that is i cannot know how to work on this and i have not a good knowledge about this. but i struggle hard to understand this. so when i understand and have some experience to it then i work on it and join this and create an account on this form.

Member adilakhtar is an unknown quantity at this point adilakhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have created an EA with the Forex Generator.
    It looks on a cross of MA 400 and 50 on TF H1, pyramides with same lotsize when Stochi is overbought/sold and closes when TP, SL, Cashmanager or opposite Signal comes. I will attach the EA4-Set for the Forex Generator so you can see how this EA works. It's in the beginning-status, so if you got something improvement let us discuss and make the EA to a better one.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    ea is good for all the traders it can help them. you can download it on their websites and take profit from it if you wanted to use.

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear ea ak best softwear hai is sey ziada parfact soft wear hamare liye aur aur koi beh nahein hai maein nein yeh softwear downlowd kiya hai aur is soft wear ke har cheez sey main wakif hon

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye jo link the he is ko open to har koi kar sakta he leken jab tak is ke mutaliq molomat na ho ke is ko kis tarah istamal karna he to is link ka new user ko koi faida na hoga so please is ke traning ke mutaliq kuch zaror batai taka jo bhi link use kary wo is faida utha saky .

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very nice soft for forex EA generator. many asy download ker lea hai ral account pay use ker kay apna experience app logo say sath shear kero ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast