+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 225 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaar View Post
    SL and TP are very useful features of Forex market. These tools works even when your computer is powered off and by analysis if you have set the SL and TP then you not need to monitor your trade. But while placing SL and TP your analysis should be accurate and they should be on right place.
    I am agree with you if using SL and TP in forex is very useful to limit profit and loss in each transaction. We can be more relax
    when our open position has been setted with SL and TP because there is clear limitation for our losses so we won't need to feel
    worry too much and there is limit for profits so we won't be too greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SL and TP are very useful features of Forex market. These tools works even when your computer is powered off and by analysis if you have set the SL and TP then you not need to monitor your trade. But while placing SL and TP your analysis should be accurate and they should be on right place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to sahi baat ha k main forex trading main irne deep ho kar analysis nahi karta houn main to sirf chart ko dekhta houn mukhtalif time frame main or phr apne stop loss or take profit dono he lagta hhun

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    as i read about this issue is there really people who are doing this or they just calculate the support and ressistant level pivot points and take there decession?
    main to sahi baat ha k main forex trading main irne deep ho kar analysis nahi karta houn main to sirf chart ko dekhta houn mukhtalif time frame main or phr apne stop loss or take profit dono he lagta hhun

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and because i am a scalper then i just take a little pips as the target and for it i seldom to use stop loss in my trading, i prefer to use trailing stop loss for my trading and with it i can lock my profit when the trend begin against my order or i just make hedging to overcome unwanted condition that i have to face
    do the best we can

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    koi stop loss ko like karta hai koi to koi bura bolta hai waise jaydatar stop loss ko like karne wale hai main to ye bolta hoon forex jitne bhi option jo bhi sab ka koi na koi use hai hume kisi ko bhi ignore nahi karna chaiye.
    haa mere dost forex me stop loose bohut hi useful tools hay.Because from my personal experience me pehele pehele stop loose ke bina tread karta tha lekin jub floating balance bohut jada ho jata tha tab order close karna hi parta tha or bohut jada loose hota tha.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineet View Post
    koi stop loss ko like karta hai koi to koi bura bolta hai waise jaydatar stop loss ko like karne wale hai main to ye bolta hoon forex jitne bhi option jo bhi sab ka koi na koi use hai hume kisi ko bhi ignore nahi karna chaiye.
    jo bhi trader poori analysis karne ke bad stop loss lagayega wo hamehsa stop loss ko acha hi bolega
    stop loss ko bura whai log bolte hai jo ki stop loss ko bina study ke set kar dete hai jis wajah se unke account me stop loss zada baar strike hota hai aur take profit kam baar..is wajah se wo log stop loss ko apsand nahi karte

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many traders who who are buy or sell with target and stop loss calculations based on pivot points, there are also EAs that base their trading on pivot points and that is the reason for these points working.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not understand what you mean by this statement but if you are talking about stop loss hunting, I will say that it does not exist. Take profit hunter is another issue. I mean why would a broker hunt your take profit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 225 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)