+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 225 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2250

Thread: Stop loss and Take Profit Hunter.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    It took me ttime to knowing that some Forex traders does that, the thing is that trading terminal gives chance to many assaults in the financial market, i think, it is a bad broker behaviour.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    calculate the support and ressistant level pivot points
    R3 = High + 2 x (PP Low)
    R2 = PP + (High Low) = PP + (R1 S1)
    R1 = (PP x 2) Low
    PP = (High + Low + Close) / 3
    S1 = (PP x 2) High
    S2 = PP (High Low) = PP (R1 S1)
    S3 = Low 2 x (High PP)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    that problem will face you only in case you are a scalper or a short term trader, there are many brokers hunt the stop loss of the traders but for the swing traders they can't hunt their stop loss

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    stop loss take profit hunter

as i read about this issue is there really people who are doing this or they just calculate the support and ressistant level pivot points and take there decession?
    I think stop less and take profit is mathematical calculation. but new trader think its a simple rule. but how can we calculation it. its depends on traders strategy and his own analysis. trader can help by conversation. if it possible stop loss never take profit hunter.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly, i am not really understand about pivot point. Because i am use different strategies. I am not use pivot point. but from this thread i understand pivot point can be good strategies if we understand and know how to use it. I will try some strategies i found based pivot point. I hope i can get good result in my experience. I will share my strategies if i can get good result

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop and take profit to be them and a commitment to them and to control the greed and can locate each other through the MetaTrader after opening the package, or even during the opening,
    The amount of points for each of them over the length of the deal that you open if long-term, or take hours or Scalping

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to put a stop loss and take profit can not be arbitrary. sometimes if we are not careful then the stop loss and take profit could be detrimental. we must give a distance corresponding to the strategy that we use.

Junior Member forech is on a distinguished road forech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit concept is include in MT4 platform ,ti is good concept,it help to stop loss and gain the profit,if we not in computer ,we can enter stop loss and take profit,it may trade automatically.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may samjhta hun kay yah dono jo hai kafi acha tools hain forex platform kay andar agar humara pass time nahi hai tu hum is ko aram say use karah sakta hain bina kisi restrication kay

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i seldom to use stop loss but i use take profit to limit my greed, and this is very important for me to get the relevant target per trade that i have opened, i want to make all clear and easly then i do not want to change or set it again, and if i face unwanted condition, hedging is my first best choice to save my balance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 225 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)