+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    It always varies. If you are a swing trader, you have enough time to enter or analyze about the market. However, in my opinion, you should enter in the market before the market gets started to take the heat. This is how you get some extra pips as well at the end of the day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me har tarah ke traders hote hai..jo traders daily market ko time de saket hai wo market me daily profit kaman apasand karte hai
    lekin kuch traders aise hote hai jo ki roz market ko time nahi de pate..aise traders ke liye long term, trading sabse achi rehti hai..isme unhe bar bar market ko analyse nahi karna padta

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me har tarah ke traders hote hai..jo traders daily market ko time de saket hai wo market me daily profit kaman apasand karte hai
    lekin kuch traders aise hote hai jo ki roz market ko time nahi de pate..aise traders ke liye long term, trading sabse achi rehti hai..isme unhe bar bar market ko analyse nahi karna padta

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    The best time to enter the market in Europe is in session and the session America
    But if you like trading currencies I think the Japanese yen, the Japanese have the best moves in the markets in Asia
    But that market is volatile
    and what is the reason for it, and is it for EURUSD or for all pairs ?
    and i see that yen have big fluctuation and we can see at USDJPY, the pair move so wild with large range and volatile then some traders avoid to trade with this pair
    do the best we can

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support you my brother, the best time for me is the opening of London or New York opening session, there a lot of escape in this period, it is better follow the trend may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think its useful if we going to day traded using swing strategy. Swing usually good for a day to two to three weeks or depends on how long that bearish or bullish trend going to last. that's why its not advisable to trade using swing if your intention is just to day trade. If you want to day trade then its better you trade using scalping. Its much much suitable to do day trade using scalping than to do swing trade that only last for a day also.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time is gap of London or big apple session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this point.dont forget never open a trade once they are with reference to open it's higher to simply be part of the trend perhaps thirty min when they're open ,in most case the trend begin throughout London session can continue till big apple gap.there are such a large amount of tips that we will learn whereas trading.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    question is what is the proper time for this two setup?
    there is no time good for trading and no time bad for trading if you sell and loss there is some one buiy and win the only different between you and him is the expectation of the direction.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    london ya new york session ke opening time main jab hum trade start karte hain to hamain achha movement mil jata hai si tarah over lapping periods main bhi greater price movements milte hain is tarah ke time main hum jyada earn kar sakte hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open