व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem of using a swing -trade setup for day trades.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    238.08 USD
    Thanks
    The main problem behind forex swing trading is that here we need a very good paqtience and we can not open and close without the price conformation. And Here we may need to se a bigger loss.

2. FC
    Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    469.30 USD
    Thanks
    before USA open market goes swing most of the time ..but there is been a risk of swing trading .i been trapped several time with false calculation.before opening 30-60 min are very much important .i m not going to trade in this time ever from now coz that time cost me too high in nearest past

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.52 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    question is what is the proper time for this two setup?
    app jab forex trading main experince hasil kar lo ge na to phr app ko pata chal jaye ga k en k darmiyan kiya diffrence ha or app en ko kab or kese use kar saktey ho ye market k mode par hota ha k kab swing trading karni ha or kab day trading karni ha

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    208.20 USD
    Thanks
    I totally agree with you my brother, the best time for me is the opening of London or New York opening session, there a lot of escape in this period, it is better follow the trend may be 20 min after the openings of sessions.

Banned sidhu is an unknown quantity at this point sidhu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    204.05 USD
    Thanks
    there is no time good for trading and no time bad for trading if you sell and loss there is some one buiy and win the only different between you and him is the expectation of the direction.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201.60 USD
    Thanks
    the best time is opening of London or new york session.most of the breakout,swings and reversals happen at this time.dont forget never open a trade when they are near to open it is better to just join the trend maybe 30 min after they are open ,in most case the trend start during London session will continue until new york opening.there are so many tips that we can learn while trading.

Member maurya is an unknown quantity at this point maurya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203.40 USD
    Thanks
    Europe aur US session me trading karna sabse faydemand mana jata hai kyunki in seession ke time market sabse zada active rehta hai aur sabse zada trading inhi dono session me hoti hai . isliye har trader ko yahi salah deni chahaiey ki ise apna time managemenet thik sek arna chahaiye aur in dono session ke time pe market ke samne rehna chahiye

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.30 USD
    Thanks
    trade was the times when the market opening and the opening of the market london new york because time is very suitable for day traders is different for scal traders closing time until the opening of new york london is perfect for those with no record of major news

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill has a spectacular aura about Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    636.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liam1 View Post
    question is what is the proper time for this two setup?
    yar mauaja problem swing sa to kaoi nahi kha maaja to problem sirf or sir ko used karan sa ha main es forum main ap ko to pata h newbie hoon es laya mauaja boht sare choozeen ke samja nehi a rhai ha pata nahi q lakin main un ko samaja kar he dam loon ga.

11. Mobile forex portal
    Senior Member newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry is a name known to all newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    besides we have to know the market session also we have to know the point for entry and exit and it is very important to note, if the trader can know how to know the points of them then they can make trade for every market session
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast