+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 297 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you suffer a loss of 1000$ or even more then i would like to suggest you that don't give up just continue you trading because if you suffer a loss here in starting then you can also able to cover your all losses from trading only. If we suffer a loss then do not quit forex and grab the knowledge and experience as much as you can , and do not repeat that step which you did before and faced loss. Just try till you succeed . You will love forex trading one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kiye 1000$ bahut hi bada investment hai.
    mai es trah ka investment tbi kruga jab mere pass koi achi successful trading strategy hogi other wise ni.
    agar main apne real 1000$ loss kr du to main usko slow way main recove krne k planing kruga.
    mai long term trading kruga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake myself made like huge lots size, over-trading and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    you should minimize lot size and use stop loss that's the important thing i can suggest to you. this means, you have to be discipline in your trading. otherwise, you will loose a lot.happy trading

Junior Member swadesh287 is an unknown quantity at this point swadesh287's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I"ll Use The Strategy Known as LPFS(Less Profit For Sure). In this I'll Trade only those think on which profit is sure where profit is less or more dosn't matter.I'll wait some days and study the trading and position of the market carefully.i'll try to avoid the risk.for first few days i'll trade in small amount.when i'll again become stable i'll take risk if there is more profit.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    see whenever we suffer loss at that time we have to chnaage oyr trading system , if it fails then again we have to change our trading strategy , we have to continue this till we dont get a successful trading method

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mujhe nahi lagta ki koi ek hi strategy har situation pe aur har pair pe kaam kar jati hai
    basic strategy same rehti hai jabki baki cheeze change hoti rehti hai..meri basic strategy yahi rehti hai ki me thik se money management karu air stop loss aur take profit ka use hamesha karu..support resistance ko dhyan me rakh ke trading kari..iske alawa strategy pair pe aur situation pe depend karti hai
    mene e nehi kaha k aap ko 1 strategy follow karna zaroore hai. its depend on you. aap ko joo thik lage aap bo hi kar sakte ho. profit ho yea fir loss, responsibility to aap ko hi lena parenga. am i right ?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading biglotsize is risky and you face the problem like losing everything so i just to trade carefully with small lots that would be better and also use rebates so that you can get some cashback for every trade

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i am so sorry for your last lost and i hope to you the best for this new investment 500$ its really good money to invest it in forex i just advice you that you should not enter with big lot size just try to recover the 1000$ even in tow or three months doesnt matter so i think you can use the scalping strategy i think its better for you when you have this amoubt

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohhhhhhhhh...so sad.yeh to bohat hi bura hoa ha ap k sath to. ap ko trading ki books ki study kerni ho gi.and bohat hi sahi say reading kerni ho gi. ap ko chahiyay k ap abhi invest na kerain balkay sahi say demo account per practise kerain and signals ko bhi follow kerain and also learn k signals ma kaisay tp and sl letay hain. and also learn the indicators in demo account.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar hum 1000$ loss karenge tab tak hum ek professional trader ban chuke honge kyonki hum 1000$ loss profit dono kar ke kamayenge to jyada experience aayega fir loss karna kam ho jaega aur market ki samajh bhi aa jayegi to trend kis taraf jaa sakta iss ka bhi pata chal jaayega to loss kam profit jyada hoga.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Experttrader (2019-02-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 297 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)