+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 297 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we suffer a loss then we do not quit forex trading and grab the knowledge and experience just as much as we can and in addition to know the money management and control our emotion. We have try not to repeat that mistake which in turn we does before and faced loss. Just seek to a right up until we realize success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all i pray to god that he dont show me the situation when i lost a big amount of my capital and i think if i do then i will suddenly look into my trading style and will rethink of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir sab se pehli baat to ye ke me itni baari position hi nahi open karunga jis ki wajah se mujhe 1000$ loss ho jaye 2nd baat agar aesa ho be jata hai to me koi be strategy ko use nahi karunga balke apne zehan ke mutabik trade kar ke usko recover karunga.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first u have to catch very long term trade for few days and when ur account balance going to 1000$+ then u will risk more and do the high level scalping with 10 volume at a time with proper position and u must have to sure about not to loss any trade so u have to concentrate for the position and movement ..so u can easily make 100$ per day form just 1000$

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i have large capital then i will never used to trade until i got strategy that are making consistent profits as we already know that market changes with time.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Well dude, learn from your own mistakes. you mentioned your problems very clearly. so try to change it, Use a fix lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will ideal for your account and dont open too many trades at a time. Make a routine/time table to trade and fix a maximum hour to trade daily as per your trading style. And i would suggest to use the stop loss and take profit targets in each and every positions. and look for small profits and try to accumulate it instead of chasing after big profits.

Wish you all the best
    merey bahi app ko ab apney 500$ ko buhat he sambhal kar chalna hoga 0.05 ki lot app kay account k leye set hoge meray kheyal main after making your account double you can change it. in my opinion you play safe and only aim 10% profit of your equity in month slowly you can make it big. i think choice of pair is also very important for you. eur/usd & gbp/usd is good one.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing you should have learned from your mistakes and not repeat the previous, and you have to trade 5% to 8% of the account does not enter the size of a large, and most importantly the respect of capital management is the discipline and stay away from greed .

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to fight back if i loss that amount and try to find a good way to recover that but yes i will concentrate with the trading investment amount first and find out what mistakes i have done in the market.Positive attitude can make us success to achieve that.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    best strategy for what?
    if in terms of personal trading strategy, the best is the one the you are familiar, comfortable with & the one you have extensively researched & put into real/ demo practice.
    if you use a strategy you are not familiar with, or have not studied enough, then failure is almost always unavoidable.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should take a lesson from the mistakes that have been done when trading, evaluate it thoroughly, about the system or strategy and how you trade. make a clearer plan and detail, and then stick to the plan with discipline.
    with a capital of $ 500 then you should set a target of your monthly profit according to your ability to agree, do not push yourself to get the benefits you've never achieved before. TP is generally 20% per month is a pretty easy thing to achieve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 297 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)