+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 297 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Senior Member mahir washif is an unknown quantity at this point mahir washif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will try fight back if i loss that amount & try to find a good way to recover that but yes i will concentrate with the trading investment amount first & find out what mistakes i have done in the market..positive attitude can make us success to achieve that..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the term of losses calculation should be made in accordance with the percentage of the capital. It is good to mentionas if you loose 50% of your capital then what is the next plan for the execution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that there are a lot of traders get loss in the forex market and they give up trading forex market. I advice you to practice on your demo account as much as possible, then you can find out good strategy for your trading, you should not depend on strategy that created by other traders for all trading.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have given 1500 dollar loss in the Forex market and i am doing trade with my new strategy and my strategy is scalping ,now i am doing good in this market because i think this is the strategy where risk is very low then the other strategy.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @yahoo bhai baat toh bilkul sahi hai ki ek baar mein saara paise invest karna pagal pann hota hai iss field mein kyonki uske baad hmare pass koi backup nahi reh jata hai aur agar hum stop loss bhi naa use karein toh samjho sab chala jayega ek loss mein hi.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    trade normally restrict on lot size used and keep collecting money ; never never exceed 10% margin used no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your loss and be in net profits
    So helpfully and relevant advises! We should use good money management and high dicipline to stick on it. Try to count your risk first (loss that your mind can handle) before make any decision about how many lot you will use in your trade. Even with a tiny/little profit, that will still better than lossing. Isnt it?
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Comfortably fop, take from your own mistakes. you mentioned your problems really clearly. so try to replace it, Use a fix lot situation, 0.05 to 0.1 leave paragon for your declare and dont lawless too numerous trades at a moment. Excrete a routine/time tableland to merchandise and fix a extremum minute to trade daily as per your trading music. And i would suggest to use the terminate red and expend acquire targets in apiece and every positions. and appear for miniature profits and try to hoard it instead of chasing after big profits.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe aisa lagta hai ki loss hone ke baad pehle to analyse karna chahiye ki woh kyon hua hai aur agar aapko usmein koi galti nazar aati hai toh usko avoid karke dekhien aur dubara trading karein apni pehli waali startegy ke saath hi.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i have significant cash i then can never employed to business till i acquired approach which might be producing reliable revenue as we already know in which market place improvements with time.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess you need to learn the suitable one with your styles then you will understand how to trade with safely with it.
    and also you need to hold down your dream, to get big profit in a short time,just think with realistic that we need to get profit in the safest way..and also take it with supported by discipline and patience
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 297 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)