+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 297 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Banned rana157 is on a distinguished road rana157's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats really bad if u gonna lose ur confidence after loss.as Profit and loss is a part of market.in one time u got a loss then in next time u will earn profit obviously if u changed ur strategy and more give some more time in analyzing market ang graphs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by virgo View Post
    I have given 1500 dollar loss in the Forex market and i am doing trade with my new strategy and my strategy is scalping ,now i am doing good in this market because i think this is the strategy where risk is very low then the other strategy.
    Well using a strategy i think experience shown you the right path about the trading process at the perfect time and handle the situation with ease.Traders have to practice a lot to get the experience in this field and for that a proper discipline and understanding about the trading market is needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well If I lose 1000$ in trading business then I will try to learn from my mistakes that I made during my trades.I will be more disciplined and after my loss I learned that using price action is more profitable.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    trade normally restrict on lot size used and keep collecting money ; never never exceed 10% margin used no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your loss and be in net profits
    Yes of course, slow and steady we would recover our loss by growing our capital gradually with minimal loss and small profit. I still think that 10% of our capital is too high we shouldn't expose nothing more than 5 % of our account to risk when trading forex.

Senior Member mehmoodkhan0345 is on a distinguished road mehmoodkhan0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    koi baat nahi mere sath bhi aisa hi hoa tha aur phir maine apnay aap ko khoob koosa...magar mere case main ye achi baat thi k i had 2000$ to phir bachay hoay 1000 se maine high volume pe risk le k 1 hi raat main kama bhi liye thay. lekin if you don't have extra 1000 then you have to think of getting back.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you make bigger your lot size then there is both the possibility of high profit and high risk. so never take high risk. you lost $1000 it does not a matter you can recover it very easily just trade with the rules and strongly control your emotions I hope you will recover it very early.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I loss my $1000 in single trade and if my balance is good then I analysis again and strat trading and target 5 trade to recover my loss. But If I have little capital then I again invest and I will forget my loss and start trading with fresh mood.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well guy, learn from your own faults. you described your problems very clearly. so try to change it, Use a fix lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will perfect for your consideration and don't start too many investments at the same time period. Make a routine/time desk to business and fix a highest possible time to business everyday as per your dealing style. And i would recommend to use the stop-loss and take revenue objectives in each and every roles. and look for small earnings and try to obtain it instead of following after big earnings.

Banned forextech is an unknown quantity at this point forextech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake myself made like huge lots size, over-trading and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    sir kaisi baaten kar rahe hain ap me to aesa sooch be nahi sakta ke mujhe forex market me 1000$ loss ho jaye aur na hi me aesi koi bewakoofi karunga jis se mujhe 1000$ loss ho jaye

Member yoryo is an unknown quantity at this point yoryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by metroearn View Post
    i lost 3000$ . lekin iss loss ke baad mai bohoot kuch sikha hai. now main bohoot sabdhani se trade karta hu and very low risk leta hu. relax mode mai trade karne k liye 2% risk lena kafi hai. and try kar rahahu ,hope dobara mistake nehi hogi.
    i think trading biglotsize is risky and you face the problem like losing everything so i just to trade carefully with small lots that would be better and also use rebates so that you can get some cashback for every trade....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 297 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)