+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 297 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my consideration I gift try to try backmost if i sum that total and try to pronounce a salutary way to better that but yes i testament contract with the trading investment turn position and reason out what mistakes i screw done in the market.Affirmatory knowledge can urinate us success to succeed that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I apperceive that there are a lot of traders get accident in the forex bazaar and they accord up trading forex market. I admonition you to convenance on your audience annual as abundant as possible, again you can acquisition out acceptable action for your trading, you should not depend on action that created by added traders for all trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suppose if we have a tendency to loss this a lot of quantity of funds then we should always have to be compelled to invest a less funds and then we've got to put the order terribly fastidiously once checking the news properly in order that we are able to build a decent profit through it and that i am simply operating onerous to form a decent profit.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadusmankhan View Post
    the reversal of the same strategy which make me lose $1000 like for example if my strategy is alwys giving me losses so it means i am following it wrong way like if he tell me to buy then i will sell and do opposite of my strategy and if it is working like when it gives me $1000 loss then i will gonna make $1000 profits as well.
    Bro, did reversal strategy work for generating profit, if you had already try out then let me know. because myself not able to bear further losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Go slow and avoid aggressive trading strategy to avoid big loss. Trading with large lot size is like a double edged sword which can make you loose or win but the impact will be big. So if you want don't want to suffer another big blow better to trade with small lots and slowly build the account to the stable stage and always follow money management.
    Ok bro, i will follow your advice this time but need to cover my 1k$ losses too. So, if myself keep doing trade slowly so take lots of time or years to cover loss, which i had made already into forex trading. So, little bit of aggression is must but not too much this time and never try to over-trading on my current account trading.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake myself made like huge lots size, over-trading and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    pehli to bat k aisa ho hi nai sakta k main 1000 usd loss karu lekin agar ho bhi jaey to main is ko ahista ahista cover karnay ki koshish karu ga and stop loss ko use karu ga is k bagher nai trade karun ga

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Already i did give loss in this market about 1000 dollar but i did not loss my confidence and i am doing trade on the basis of scalping strategy for this reason now i am getting good profit from here per month and i use bolinger band and macd indicator in 15 min chert.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go slow and avoid aggressive trading strategy to avoid big loss. Trading with large lot size is like a double edged sword which can make you loose or win but the impact will be big. So if you want don't want to suffer another big blow better to trade with small lots and slowly build the account to the stable stage and always follow money management.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadusmankhan View Post
    the reversal of the same strategy which make me lose $1000 like for example if my strategy is alwys giving me losses so it means i am following it wrong way like if he tell me to buy then i will sell and do opposite of my strategy and if it is working like when it gives me $1000 loss then i will gonna make $1000 profits as well.
    a very difficult strategy to follow would be accompanied by a high patience in order to restore and double loss ever in its natural, very difficult for me seems to be able to follow trading system that you do this sir

Member anik01 is an unknown quantity at this point anik01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    App or 1000$ invest karo.do weak try karo dekho app apna invest recovery kar sakte ho. kuch din main market achha hoga.

Senior Member usama12 is an unknown quantity at this point usama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose my capital then i always learn mu mistakes.....because my mistake are very useful for me and i always must avoid this in future planing and then i make better plan and try to more and more work for getting good profit.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 297 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)