+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 297 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2969

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you loss such a big amount then you must have to remember one thing that you have to avoid the mistakes that you have done while losing that amount of money. If you try to avoid such mistakes then you can easily recover your loss in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i loss the $1000 then the next strategy for the future is scaliping with very high leverage in less time. ii use M1 chart and use best indicators for making profit within minuts
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You looked very intelligent because you your self mentioned your mistakes and i think you are a good trader so the best option for you is to take some rest after this loss and make a good strategy and hit you target again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asadkayani345 is on a distinguished road asadkayani345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    hello friends,
    recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake myself made like huge lots size, over-trading and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. Hopefully your opinion work for me.
    agar mujh ko forex trading mein 1000 dollars ka loss ho jaey to main phir apnay acount main new amount deposit karu ga and bhot low volume k sath slowly slowly apnay loss ko recover karnay ki koshish karu ga

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!
    I think business end kar ne ki strategy, because 1000 dollars are not some small amount for people like us who are trading for bonus to do business, and earn some money through this way, so i will take care about using high leverage..

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    market mei 1000$ loss kr dy to ap ko mery khyle sy es loss honey waly capital sy apni kafi mistake ka ba khubi andaza ho jey ga or ap in mistakes ko apny mind mei dobara sy yaad kr k koi achi strategy easily search kr sakhty ho mery sath b aisa hi huwa tha bhai

Senior Member lamington is an unknown quantity at this point lamington's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Suppose if we loss this much amount of funds then we should have to invest a less funds and then we have to place the order very carefully after checking the news properly so that we can make a good profit through it and i am just working hard to make a good profit

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    business normally control on lot dimension used and keep gathering money ; never never surpass 10% edge used no issue how assured you are in your business, stable but very slowly you will restore all your reduction and be in net profits

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rasheed View Post
    strategy har situation pe aur har pair pe kaam kar jati hai
    basic strategy same rehti hai jabki baki cheeze change hoti rehti hai..meri basic strategy yahi rehti hai ki me thik se money management karu air stop loss aur take profit ka use hamesha karu..support resistance ko dhyan me rakh kar trading kare
    if our own experiences will impact more than other experiences which we read only from discussion in forum, websites or other sources. But remember, we didn't need to experience all things by our selves. Sometimes all we need just to believe what other traders experiences so we didn't need to make mistakes first.

Junior Member rasheed is an unknown quantity at this point rasheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy har situation pe aur har pair pe kaam kar jati hai
    basic strategy same rehti hai jabki baki cheeze change hoti rehti hai..meri basic strategy yahi rehti hai ki me thik se money management karu air stop loss aur take profit ka use hamesha karu..support resistance ko dhyan me rakh kar trading kare

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 297 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)