+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very very big loss in the trading business, so I think when someone loses this money, he leaves this business. I suggest if you invest big money in the trading business, enter with the best trading knowledge and experience only experience and knowledge. saves you and gives the best money in the trading business and hum ko atna great losses krny sy phly he koi ashi strathe bna lani chaye to k hum ko atna big losses ho he nhi or agir loss ho bahi jata hai for humans to scalping krta hon yah ak ashi stratge hai is a prap try hin agir ashi hogi money management for a ko ko fortune application hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While many forex traders prefer intraday trading, because market volatility provides more opportunities for profits in narrower time-frames, forex weekly trading strategies can provide more flexibility and stability. A weekly candlestick provides extensive market information. It contains five daily candlesticks, and changes which reflect the actual market trends. Weekly forex trading strategies are based on lower position sizes and avoiding excessive risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading usually limits the size of lots used and continues to collect money; never exceed 10% of the margin used no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your losses and be in net profit. and trading usually limits the lot size used and continues to collect money; never exceed 10 used margins no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your losses and be in net profit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3), Version2 (2019-12-10)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you really make your lot dimensions bigger then each one has a big and dangerous profit potential. As such it is never considered dangerous. You losing $ 1000 is not a problem. You might want to return it very quickly to the business when using the guidelines and very manage your feelings, I hope you will return it very starting. and transactions usually survive the situation of old lots and book grouping money; never step over a deposit of more than 10% regardless of how confident you are in your work, dilatory and fortify you leave behind all your releases and get a net profit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by naveed_ahmad6864 View Post
    jo banda 1000 dollors loss krr sakta hai wo dobarah shayed hee kbhi forex ko joine kre ga lkin aggr usko bht zyadh hee shoq hai to wo kuch bhee loss kr skata hai lkin forex aik aisa business hai jis mn apko money ko manage krna hota hai chahy wo kitna bhee ho
    मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा एक अच्छा काम है। मैं उस राशि को खोने पर लड़ने की कोशिश करूंगा और इसे ठीक करने के लिए एक अच्छा तरीका खोजने की कोशिश करूंगा, लेकिन हां मैं पहले व्यापार की निवेश राशि पर ध्यान केंद्रित करूंगा और यह पता लगाऊंगा कि मैंने बाजार में क्या गलत किया। सकारात्मक दृष्टिकोण हमें उस लक्ष्य को प्राप्त करने में सफल बना सकता है। .और रणनीति और प्रबंधन महत्वपूर्ण हैं, धन प्रबंधन अच्छे पैसे प्रबंधन के साथ मार्जिन कॉल से बचने का एक तरीका है, आप नुकसान के जोखिम को कम कर सकते हैं

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because you have recently faced a loss in trading, you must first improve your trading skills to learn more from your losses. You can do this by identifying the cause of the loss and never repeat the same mistake again. Use low leverage in your next trade even though profits will come slowly at that time. But if you are patient you will get a big profit. and which strategies should I make and what should be a weekly target ... I hope your opinion works for me. find out what I did wrong in the market. A positive attitude can make us successful in achieving it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex to major trading yeh big oak loses hi kun to main trades etna big loses ho jata hai tu phrase ap log forex to main trades learn best krni chye kun to je jab no ap logo to pas trading main experience nh ho ga log into trading main kch nh kr sakte hain ap ko main trading lost he lost ho ga es liye best learn karo or phr he get kro and itne bade capital to loss ho jane to bad to main aapse ek hi chiz kahunga ki aap kuch din no forex trading all rahe door kynki aap jitna jyada marekt msin uss time trading krenge aapki sari strategy error hogi itne loss par insaan apne dimag se kam nae leta wo miss hi apne ulte trading side lagane to aap hmesha insab chizon se bache aur oak lambe rest par insane apag dimag se kam nae leta wo miss hi apne ulte trading side lagane to aap hmesha insab chizon se bache aur oak lambe the rest to bad traidng to kam nae leta wo miss hi apne ulte trading side lagane to aap hmesha insab chizon se bache aur oak lambe the rest to bad traidng to liye kiso se consult kre

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo banda 1000 dollors loss krr sakta hai wo dobarah shayed hee kbhi forex ko joine kre ga lkin aggr usko bht zyadh hee shoq hai to wo kuch bhee loss kr skata hai lkin forex aik aisa business hai jis mn apko money ko manage krna hota hai chahy wo kitna bhee ho

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    every trader has his own choice and has common sense. I think when you are involved in this market, no indication is needed for you. my experience is my own teacher. try your brain, luckily it will come. and I think that we should always fight if I lose quantity and look to find honest thanks to recover that however agree I will concentrate on the amount of mercantilism investment 1 and decide what mistakes I actually spent in the market
    यदि आप $ 1,000 या उससे अधिक की कमी का अनुभव करते हैं, तो मैं यह सलाह देना चाहूंगा कि आप अपने लेन-देन को जारी रखना बंद न करें क्योंकि यदि आपको यह कमी पहली बार लगती है, तो आप अपनी सभी विफलताओं को सिर्फ निपटने से बचा सकते हैं। यदि हम कमी का सामना करते हैं तो व्यापारिक मुद्राओं को रोकना नहीं चाहिए और जितनी संभव हो उतनी बैठकें और जानकारी प्राप्त करें, और आपके द्वारा पहले किए गए चरण को कम न करें और कमी का अनुभव करें। तब तक कोशिश करें जब तक आप सफल नहीं हो जाते। आपको एक दिन मुद्रा लेनदेन पसंद आएगा।

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has his own choice and has common sense. I think when you are involved in this market, no indication is needed for you. my experience is my own teacher. try your brain, luckily it will come. and I think that we should always fight if I lose quantity and look to find honest thanks to recover that however agree I will concentrate on the amount of mercantilism investment 1 and decide what mistakes I actually spent in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)