+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buy and sell are usually limited in the many dimensions used together with maintaining dollar accumulation; does not mean that it does not meet or exceed 10% of the margin used no matter how comfortable you are with buying and selling, **** along with continuously you can take all your damage and increase profits online. and I suggest to use stop loss and take profit targets at each of them. You are in your trade, slow and steady. You will recover all your losses and become a net profit ... but my greed from covering losses faster makes me open one more position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you experience a shortfall of $ 1,000 or even more then I would like to recommend that you don't stop just continuing your transaction because if you find this reduction at first then you can also protect all your failures from just handling. If we face a reduction then don't stop trading currencies and get as many meetings and information as possible, and don't do the phase you did before and experience a reduction. Try it until you succeed. You will love one day currency transactions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since you have noticed that trading in the large lot dimension is the cause of your failure, you should not make techniques and businesses with controls and place stop-losses for all transactions and businesses in a way more like 0.05 - 0.10 and don't go beyond this until You make income as often as possible. and if we have a loss of $ 1000 then I will make more than ore work hard at forex and also get more more online knowledge on forex and have more better than other people's work and get more of the knowledge in forex because it also gets more from that online knowledge in forex and also gain more experience in forex

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really for me, I personally think I am new in this market and I face a loss of less than $ 100 but my friend gets a bonus of more than $ 1000. They lose all the money. I think they work in the market without strategy. So they face a margin call and lose all of their money. They are very sad and sad. I say that if they follow strategy and patience. They are successful readers and get profits regularly and I think in the trading business this is a huge loss if you do not have good knowledge and experience in the trading business do not enter this job learn the best work and than enter into this forex trading job not easy this job is a difficult job if you lose big money in the trading business rather than gaining knowledge and experience in trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-11-19)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. I will try to fight if I lose that amount and try to find a good way to recover it, but yes I will concentrate on the investment amount of the trade first and find out what I did wrong in the market. A positive attitude can make us successful in achieving that. .and Strategy and management are important, money management is a way to avoid margin calls with good money management, you can minimize the risk of loss, and with the risk of minimizing, the opportunity to take higher profits

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

vava tong (2019-11-19)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's not a good question because I think every experienced trader can't wait for losses as he makes a good trading plan if his trade is lost, he will place a scalping order if the trading market is against his trade. and this is a very very big loss in forex trading if you lose $ 1000 in forex trading please study this work in demo trading, get knowledge in forex trading knowledge and experience is very important in forex trading, learn important to make money in forex trading if You lost than learned this work

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You really have to try to win back the real defeat just to test you as if you are stronger to face the victory will not be afraid to return to keep it normal for a real prospective trader and I will tell you that you have to get your own copy and take notes all your mistakes in that copy and rather than reading it over and over again and you will know than what needs to be done .. and where you were wrong before that is very helpful ... I have done it myself ..

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think learn from your own mistakes. You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it. Use a measure of many improvements.
    0.05-0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at one time. Create a regular table for trading and setting
    Maximum hours to trade every day according to your trading style. And I recommend using stop loss
    and take profit targets in each position. and look for small profits and try to accumulate them instead of chasing big profits

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-11-16)

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow Alhamdulillah i never lost $ 1000 in trading but at first i lost a small amount of $ 200 when i learned it too not because my trade was bad but because i was swinging bigger and that too without sl after that i realized the only strategy that had to used with any system is money management and emotional control and Forex is a platform where you can make a lot of profits in a very short amount of your energy and energy. here we can also experience a reduction or also we can make a good profit. So in the days when I lost $ 1,000 I would continue to work because I knew that I could cover all my failures by doing work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-11-16)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you make your lot dimension bigger then there is a possibility of large and dangerous benefits. so don't ever consider it dangerous. You lose $ 1,000, it's not a problem, you can return it very quickly, it's just a business with guidelines and very manage your feelings. I hope you will return it from the start. and I will try to fight if I lose that amount and try to find a good way to recover it, but yes I will concentrate on the investment amount of the trade first and find out what I have done wrong in the market. A positive attitude can make us successful in achieving that. good luck ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)