+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoump View Post
    Janab koi bb bussiness ha is me profit kum ya ziada hota rhata ha jab insaan aik dafa kisi b busineess me ah jay to starting me woh profit kum aur loss ziada karta ha lakin tora arsa kuzrnay k buad woh is me mazboot ho jata ha aur apni kum menaht k baghar bout sara profit kamma lihta ha.Same yehi tarikha kar ha Forex me agar ap is me trading achi ni karay gay to hoskta ha is me ap ka loss ho jay magar app knowledge experience aur informations rakthay ha to is me ho skta ha ap ka prfit ho.
    yes dear to ap ki apni galt hay hay mistake hay forex trading main expereince or skills ki bohat jada jarorat hy jis or markey key sath attach rehana is main b bohat important hay, pehly haimain forex key barey main achey se learn kerna chahyea phr ham ko trading kerna chahyea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you encounter a lack of 1000$ or even more then i would like to recommend you that don't quit just proceed you dealing because if you encounter a reduction here in beginning then you can also able to protect your all failures from dealing only. If we encounter a reduction then do not stop currency trading and pick up the encounter and information as much as you can , and do not do it again that phase which you did before and experienced reduction. Just try until you be successful . You will really like currency dealing one day. and Forex is risky but many profitable.trade normally restrict on lot size used and keep collecting money ; never never exceed 10margin used no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your loss and be in net profits.Be carefully to not loss....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager maray pas 1000 $ ho to main we say trade karnay say pahlay koyi achi strategy banawo ga.or us strategy ko main demo account using karo ga.ager wo strategy achi or profit guardian howi.to play us ka use apnay 1000 $ account walay play karo ga.ager mujay 1000 $ ka loss hota hay.to play ya business hi nahi karo ga. if i get $ 1000 loss then first of all i will try to recover my loss and to get my loss back i will go for short term trader rather than long term trading it will work and i will try to overcome all my mistakes because i got a loss .

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without prepare a trader can't do any work perfect. Some problem will be happened on that! so if a man totally connected on his job as well then he can finished that job perfectly and without any problem. SO i think if we do this better, then we can make success easily! and From the other side, people who like their lives to stay the same are very permanent. They have the same job all their life, the same habits, the same week-ends and even the same years in years out. I think

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Janab koi bb bussiness ha is me profit kum ya ziada hota rhata ha jab insaan aik dafa kisi b busineess me ah jay to starting me woh profit kum aur loss ziada karta ha lakin tora arsa kuzrnay k buad woh is me mazboot ho jata ha aur apni kum menaht k baghar bout sara profit kamma lihta ha.Same yehi tarikha kar ha Forex me agar ap is me trading achi ni karay gay to hoskta ha is me ap ka loss ho jay magar app knowledge experience aur informations rakthay ha to is me ho skta ha ap ka prfit ho.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 $ is a huge amount and I can not imagine losing this amount but in the future if I have to face this loss then I will get a consultant from some good and senior trader to get the best strategy to gain profit in forex trading but now I am do trading on the basis of candle stick strategy It is really bad if you will lose your confidence after losing income. This is part of the market.in once you have a loss then your next time or benefit, obviously, if you change the strategy and give more time to analyze the market graphics I think we try again in forex with learning and learning are complete and I think if you do that then you lose your money. Forex trading is a risky business so do not risk high anytime. Trying to get rich quickly by forex trading is one of the biggest mistakes for newbies.it is a good way to get a good profit, but for that a forex trader has to spend a lot of time in the first trading to become a skilled and experienced trader to hum is the right correct learning, kay baad start leety hain to hum big loss, say bach sakty hain.1000 $ ka loss on us time he ho sakta hai jab hum greed karain.main to investment kamm say trading karta hun or kamm get karta hun.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agir aap ak sath deposit 1000$ deposit krty hain to os k sath aap scalping kr k bhi math ka 20% tk earn kr skty hain agir aap ka loss hota hai to aap ki money management thek nahi ho gi is luy loss ho skta hai is luy aap start sy he ashi money management krin ta k aap ko loss ho he nahi Unfortunately if I have to face a loss of 1000 $ then first I will pay attention to my mistake therefore I have to face the loss and will avoid to repeat it in the future so I can become a successful trader and I will learn more forex also do more. practice on demo account and must use stop loss and take profit also with small lot size also I think you do forex trading with good knowledge about forex trading. if you have some balance on your trading account? you are not trading anymore and get more knowledge and experience about forex trading and more practice in demo account after you can make 75% profit in demo account you can again do forex trading by using your balance and get profit.forex profit depends trader knowledeg and experience

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar hamain itna loss hota hay phr hum yehi strategy bnan gay k hum nay ghalti kahan ki hain aur us ghalti ko thek ksrnay ki koshish krain gay aur anda yeh yeh ghalti nahain krain phr say apna anaylysis karain gay aur phr strat krain real pay.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Well man, gain from your own slip-ups. you referenced your issues plainly. so attempt to transform it, Use a fix part size, 0.05 to 0.1 will perfect for your record and dont open such a large number of exchanges one after another. Make a daily practice/time table to exchange and fix a most extreme hour to exchange day by day according to your exchanging style. What's more, I would recommend to utilize the stop misfortune and take benefit focuses in every single positions. what's more, search for little benefits and attempt to amass it as opposed to pursuing large benefits. Want you to enjoy all that life has to offer

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bloozom View Post
    Agar ham forex ko sikhy bina or money management ka bghair start karn gay to hamary liye Big investment ko manage karna b namumkin ho jata hai.Is liye agr mery pass $1000 hoey to me pehlay is business ko achy or professional traders se Learn karna pasnd karun gi. Or apne learning ko demo pr practice kar k improve karun gi. Is k bad hi me real trading me ana pasnd karun gi. IS liye mera mashwra to yehi hai k ap loss hony k bad agr mazeed loss krny se bachna chaty hain to Learing and Practice ki tarf aen or apne account ko handle karne k liye money management zror sikhen taky next time ap mazeed loss se safe rah saken. to main apny paison se takreban 70% trade main invest karon ga our sabsy pehly frex main loss hony wali galti ko thek karon ga ta k dobara loss na ho our profit b ml jay
    bhai itna bara loss koi jan boj kar ni karay ga ap ko agar 1000 ka loss hp bejye to app bhai trade chor kar leanr karo us ke bad he app agian tradestatr karo ta ke app ko pir bjab be trade karna ho app ko loss na ho or app achi trade karte ao

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 297 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)