+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 297 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Study from your personal errors. A person pointed out your own difficulties really obviously. Therefore, attempt to change it out, Make use of a repair great deal dimension, 0. 05 in order to zero. One may well suited for your own accounts as well as do not open up many deals at any given time. Create a routine/time desk in order to industry as well as repair the optimum hr in order to industry every day according to your own buying and selling design. and Hello guys almost your mail i think with the aim of trade normally hamper on batch size used and keep collecting money by no means by no means exceed 10% margin used rebuff worry how self-assured you are in your trade, stupid and steady you will recover all your loss and be in grid profits gratitude pro the mail take supervision and keep trading..................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think I will make my own strategy after losing money or losing an account or blowing up my account. this is very important because if I lose then I'm sure I lost to my trading strategy. That is why it is necessary to change it to trade in profits. and in forex, I think if there is a trader who loses $ 1000 from Forex then he can't move forward to Forex in all life because $ 1000 loss is not a small loss. but if you lose from the demo there is no problem. Work hard to understand Forex in depth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think this is the big lose in the trading business if you start trading with the investment 1000$ and your losing the money then your not good trader and you have not good experience in the trading business i think when your enter in the trading job then gain the good experience and knowledge then start with the good investment if you have learning well skill good then your not losing the money i think before enter the trading gain good learning then start trading with the 1000$ then your not losing the money this is my idea about the trading job

Member zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi has much to be proud of zisahbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing is the management of capital, this experience I went through before and I lost also, but currently I use the size of the deals to enter small and when the price reflects, especially when I am sure of my deal I enter it with a double size and the result is that I found myself winning
    Of course, it says how to check the deals in several sites that give advice to open the deal. I follow if everyone is walking in the same direction, I mean, I see from several sides and I check my analysis and then to the libel

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we experience huge losses from trade, we must make some good strategies with help that we can easily generate good income and recover the losses we have made in the past. Well, if I lose $ 1000 in these markets then I will be in trouble and I will be inactive for investment and my work in lot lot size is undersized to get more profit pips and will try to create a very moderator profit to make me Be careful not to lose much and also make small profits.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir is my sincere suggestion that does not put the target of making money because it will create additional pressure for bigger lot trading so just follow the basics and trade with money management and protect yourself from past mistakes you are sure to win we are charged to put stop strict loss only because of low funds and higher lot sizes that cause us to lose money. and industry is usually limited to large dimensions of use and cash; in noa wy does not exceed the 10perimeters in use regardless of how sure you are in your industry, slow and constant you will recover all your deductions and change in internet income.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post i think that trade normally restrict on lot size used and keep collecting money ; never never exceed 10% margin used no matter how confident you are in your trade, slow and steady you will recover all your loss and be in net profits thanks for the post take care and keep trading
    and we are making losses by making so many mistakes and after making mistakes we dont try to learn the good strategies. i think capitals cames after the knowledge and good satrategies. if we can make good strategies and use sone technical analysis in trading then we can make success

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that is is simple but I can't understand the strategy is the thing that will determine your future on the forex so keep that in mind and make your strategy the base thing then every thing else is secondary. how can he trade with no specific strategy, he should trade with a specific strategy. we can't sat no matter, it does matter. and if i loss 1000$ then i think i can make good strategy in the forex trading and i think i can work good and i can work hard and can get more and more knowledge about the forex trading and can invest my large money in the forex trading next time trading.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Aziz jab hum bohat ziyada nuqsaan se mahroom ho jatay hain to is ka matlab yeh hota hai ke mujhe forex trading ke baray mein koi maloomat aur tajurbah nahi hai, lehaza ghair mulki currency ke kaarobar ko shuru karne se pehlay, agli baar hum –apne doston se rahnumai ke l- ask demo account ka istemaal karen aur ahthyat se neechay aur neechay parheen forex market trading aur mere khayaal mein sahih intizamia ke sath $ 1000 ke sarmaya ke sath yakeeni tor par kamyabi hogi aur yeh bohat achha hai agar hum is ka behtar intizam kar satke hain aur aik tajir ki hesiyat se hamein sabar karna hoga aur yeh bohat ahem hai aur aik tajir ki hesiyat se hamein usay achi terhan se munazzam karne ke qabil hona chahiye

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we lose a huge amount of losses means saying that I have no knowledge and experience about forex trading, so before starting the forex business, next time we use a demo account to ask for guidance to our friends and read carefully up and down the forex market trading and I think with a capital of $ 1000 with the right management will certainly be a success and it is very good if we can manage it well and as a trader we have to be patient and it is very important and as a trader we must be able to manage it well.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 297 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)