+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap 1000$ loss karne ke baad kaunsi strategy banayenge profit ke liye!!!!

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the same person as you. I also lost $ 1,000 in 1 year. I do not invest anymore. But trading with bonuses only.
    I have followed many strategies and indicators that I got from several expert advisors. But it did not work.
    Now I can tell you about a strategy that I discovered on my own. You will only follow the moving average.
    You attach the tape with 20 green periods, then set the exponential moving average with 5 periods in red.
    When the red line crosses below the green line open a sell order and when the red line crosses above the green line open a buy order.
    At any time you can apply it. Apart from that, you can follow the RSI, ADX simultaneously. But I like to say that there is no signal,
    100% strategy and work indicators. So follow your own strategy. I was fortunate to follow the strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the failure calculation sentence should be made using the investment amount. It is good to mention that if you reduce 50% of your investment then what is the next strategy for performance. and When I have a large investment I will never get used to business until I get a technique that generates constant income because we already know that the industry changes eventually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to king shalman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading The main traders to lose nhy karna chhy aor agr The big losers to bathay our expressions ko chhy k woh The main trades plan thek karay aor Forex Trading Traders play a lot low ka use karay aor The main trades are high risk Trading na karay aor the main Forex Trading investment thek say karay trade or the main right trading market ko trading strategy follow kar kay Trading major losses ko close kar sakta hay

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You mentioned your problem very clearly. so try to change it. Use the repair lot size, 0.05 to 0.1 will be ideal for your account and don't open too many trades at a time. Make a routine table / time to trade and set a maximum hour to trade every day according to your trading style. and yes it is a good system and i applied it to the demo and i have seen that it shows adequate and i will suggest all that now is real time to make good money in trading but only learn to use money management when placing trades

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading The main traders ko chhy Forex trading big losses ko the main control rakhay aor Traders ko chhy agr we say kabhy big losses ho jata hay phr Forex Traders main trading thing planing kar lay aor The trading market of ko thek tarah sy analysis of karay aor Trading playing low risk sy Trading karay aor Trading main profit ka low target rakhay aor Forex Trading playing greed ka using na karay phr Trader thek profit get kar lay ga

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि $1000 खोने के बाद अपनी गलतियों और समस्याओं का पता लगाने के लिए कुछ दिनों के लिए ट्रेडिंग बंद कर देना चाहिए। मैं गलतियों का पता लगाने की कोशिश करूंगा और अपनी गलतियों के बारे में अन्य सफल ट्रेडर्स के साथ चर्चा करूंगा। जब मैं एक समस्या को समझ जाऊंगा तो मैं डेमो अकाउंट पर अभ्यास करके इसे हल करने की कोशिश करूँगा। एक बार में बहुत सारे ट्रेड न खोलें। ट्रेड करने के लिए एक नियमित समय सरणी बनाएं और अपनी ट्रेडिंग शैली के अनुसार हर दिन ट्रेडिंग करने के लिए अधिकतम घंटे निर्धारित करें। और मैं सुझाव दूंगा कि स्टॉप लॉस आर्डर और टेक प्रॉफिट आर्डर का उपयोग करें।

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, try to find out the mistakes you made, once you know what mistakes you made in forex so that it allows you to make some improvements to your strategy too, and then after you make some of your straetgy improvements, you can get a good strategy on your trade and I will try to fight if I lose that amount and try to find a good way to recover it, but yes I will concentrate on the investment amount of the trade first and find out what I did wrong in the market. A positive attitude can make us successful in achieving that. thank you ..

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only bhai forex to the main trading yeh big oak lost hi or main samjta hon to so that the ko ko lose big hot hai tu ap to trade naked the main experience nh hai jin to fit the hota hai experience we ko the main trade you are losing a kabi bhe nh hoti hai ice liye ice lost to bad ap ko trading tab not nr krni chaye jab no ap log ice business to the bare main achi tara se jan nh jate hain ap ice to bad zida se zida learn to demo demo time to invest kren or market to bare main achi tara se jan lene market ka best time not kren pair ko achi tara se watch kren to kon sa pair hi jis main good luck best hai, gold or oil to trade ko bhe watch kren phr he ap lose se bach sakt hain nh tu phr the task of trading den kun to yeh lost a big hi main trade,

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to erase all losses that we experience, we must learn from every loss that we experience. because the loss will make us further improve our abilities. from the losses that there must be mistakes we do, so that's where we need to improve our ability to trade. so the process of learning from these mistakes will make us more and have good skills. and we need to know the current situation, and we must maintain margins so that we are not exposed to margin calls means we have to maintain as much capital as possible and know what we have to do

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es main business forex to the main trading yeh ek bht he was bari losing hi so ap ko main trading etne lost ho te hai hi phr ap ko main trading learn because chaye kun to jab no ap forex log to main trading learn nh krte experience hh nh hi the main business is successful, because of the main trading skill or losing money, and if at first you get a loss in Forex trading before you start learning again, you don't have to think about your losses, forget about the losses you get in the market, and start again with the right learning and practice more, if you can understand the results of a successful strategy then you can support your losses and get a good income from trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)