+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 796 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst thing you can do to your trading career is to stop trading and accept defeat i nkow most of us have been to that place when the losses are so big and you feel like just giving up . but thats what you shouldn't do GIVE UP !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    I would like to say when you learnt first time cycling , did you stop learning after you had fallen many times. I know you didnt quit and now you know how to ride bycycle perfectly. In the same manner even if you lose in trades dont stop trading. I too lose everyday but still I trade and recover my losses. Loss is a part of trading, please remember.
    You given a very good example @prawinkurdeg, when we start in any field it is often that we encounter some failures, and these failures we have to use as ladder to reach our success. So simply losses dont threat me any more but i try to get a lesson from such losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is right that everytrader gets losses and no one can make always profit in order to trade to make profit we have to keep ourself ready to bear losses and this happening with me again then my be i will leave forex trade and to make we have a good the knowledge and skills trade.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianforex View Post
    yes bro you are right.losses in forex are common to all people even to a well experienced traders and not for beginners only.losses come sometimes but not all times.it leads you to give some experience.
    it gives you a chance to know well trading startegy
    chahae trader naya ho ya experienced, usko loss zarur hota hai kyunki forex me hamehsa apki straregy sahi ho aisa zaruri nahi hai..kayi baar aapki deal stop lsos tak bhi ja sakti hai
    lekin iska matlab ye nahi hota ki trader trade kjarna hi chod de..forex me trader ko apne losses ko aceh se analyse karke trading karte rehna chahiye..kabhi bhi trading se bhagna nahi chahaiuye

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    It would be not good practice to stop trading after getting a loss. Keep in mind loss is the part of this market and can not get rid of it. If you get loss then take a break for some time and check what the mistakes you done. And try to minimize mistakes.
    You are right to say that we forex exchange traders can stop trading in event of having a loss or many losses. This will help us to become more and more profitable because we will avoid taking too much risks in our trades.

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    It's okay to experience loss in forex and we shouldn't stop from trading because we faced losses so many times.
    As long as you're trading in forex so you will experience losses and you should be afraid of it. If you have prepared good money
    management then you could minimize the losses and then you could learn how to make good analysis to gain profits more than
    our losses.
    yes bro you are right.losses in forex are common to all people even to a well experienced traders and not for beginners only.losses come sometimes but not all times.it leads you to give some experience.
    it gives you a chance to know well trading startegy

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would be not good practice to stop trading after getting a loss. Keep in mind loss is the part of this market and can not get rid of it. If you get loss then take a break for some time and check what the mistakes you done. And try to minimize mistakes.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sahi nahi hai agar aap loss hote hain to wo aapki galti hai to isska ilzam market par kyon dena har insan galtiyon se hi sikhta hai koi bhi born se hi sab sikha hua nahi aata akhir hum humans hain aur humans ka nature hai galti karna hum 2 time 4 time 6 time ek galti ko kar sakte hain lekin fir un galtiyon se sikh kar aage hum thik ho jate hain iss liye loss se ghbra kar trading nahi chorni chahiye.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you loss tooo much then you need to check your money management rules ! simple as that money management can make or break a sysytem and in most cases you'llnyt be loosing because you donot have a nice trading system but because you donot practice sound money management

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ezhaforex View Post
    in forex if only defeated once or 2 times or 3 times it can still be said to be a little, you will definitely defeat again, losing in forex is not only felt by the beginner but people who have long played still remains forex defeat and it is more than 3 times
    so, if i will loss again and if i knew it then why i am here ? because only hope lefts and i will try again and gain till i get success in forex platform. i have to recover my loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 791 of 796 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791 792 793 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)