+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 796 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 7951

Thread: If i lose shall i have to stop trading?

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lose is a part of Forex. When one lose some money need step for next and realize about this. also you can stop for some moment, because you can feel some moment for a good entry. When You feel good moment start again. If you maintain money management rules. Don't you feel to stop the business. A good trader can not earn money from every trade. If you are scalper. Some trade may lose but not possible to lose more trade. Also day trading different. Long term entry not possible immediate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trader_jambi View Post
    when I lost my trading then it is better to stop and think about where we are doing wrong. re not always in defeat and made ​​every mistake it as an experience that should not happen again.
    It's not always after you experienced losses then you should stop trading. You must know when is time to exit from
    trading and when is time to be still in there. Evaluation is important but it's not always in be done directly after you
    experienced losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lost my trading then it is better to stop and think about where we are doing wrong. re not always in defeat and made ​​every mistake it as an experience that should not happen again.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better not ever stop for a moment, make your loss as a lesson to not repeat in the future. refreshing in order for our brains fresh, or you can trade on a demo account first, trying a new strategy.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when do trading then we should be keep in mind that loss and profit are the part of trading so don,t be hesitate and analysis your trading and try to avoid loss again.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are losing, you do not need to stop trading. If you like trading in the forex market, then the next thing that you need to do is to find out why you are making a loss. Then you should go on a demo account to see how to correct the problem. You do not need to stop trading, just keep trading on a demo account.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    If loss money in forex trading, you do not need to stop. All you need to do is to take time and go and learn again. Maybe strategy is bad, or maybe market is bad and too unpredictable If in either way, you can improve and get better.

Junior Member amrikahuja is an unknown quantity at this point amrikahuja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Forex Loss is not to end the Forex trading that i lose my $70 2 days ago but i m still trading invest more to forex trading, and you should also keep trading in forex
    I totally agree with u hima... forex loss is not a end of forex trading... we should not lose hope and not to be negative of forex trading if we loss .... loss and profit is a part of business and we should learn from our loss and try to improve on mistakes

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dpnt guess so the lost is a part of the trading and we should accept it but my advise that we should always trade just with the lose that we can bear it and take the best management of the money also can recover to us the lost that we make it we i think open our position with 50pt as take profit and 30 stop loss is the good management

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    if i lose shall i have to stop trading?

hi,please share your opinion on for a trader to trade even he was losing.

my opinion is better to stop trading if you losing.what you say?
    In my opinion, it depends on the trader. If the trader has strong psychology aspect then he can continue trading since his loss not influence his trading. But if the trader feel not good after losing his money then he should stop trading, at least for a while to calm himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 787 of 796 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)