+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 250 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2498

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes paypal is very easy because your money in paypal can be transferred directly to a local bank account. But I do not know why my paypal account is blocked and I changed to use LibertyReserve by what it is rather complicated, but I think safer as a system of layered security.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for paypal,we need to make credit card to verification the account and i do not have it then i prefer to use liberty reserve as my best choice, and also there is no problem until now, i have been using it for several years
    do the best we can

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unless you use a local IB then you can withdraw your money to a local bank, but if you simply open an account without a local IB then you can only withdraw with LR or pay pal and other types of rekning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only have some brokers are allowed paypal as payment . If you decide to use paypal , you should be deducted a fee when you get money . And paypal is easy to limit our account . I prefer to use credit card rather than use paypal .

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fasttrader View Post
    Paypal is offerd by almost every brokers so it is useful.But in some countries it is not offered so they find difficulties on online transactions.It is secure.
    Pay pal is the best for money transferring system but it is limited and it is not available in some countries. On net we are facing many problems because some brokers prefer on PayPal only.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    So far, I never used Paypal for withdrawal in forex because it was too long to wait the process for one withdrawal.
    I prefer to use Liberty Reserve for withdrawal because the process is not too long but Paypal is good payment processor too
    if you like to use it.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restrictions with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw directly into bank if we have a paypal account
    yara wese to paypal to sab se acha sytem ha withdraw or deposite k liye par es main jo main masla jo ha woh ye ha k es ne hamri country ko bann kiya howa ha or ham log es ko use nahikar saktey hane wese ye service kafi achi ha es ko kafi ziyada log use kar rahey hane

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restriction with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw
    directly into bank if we have a paypal account .

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to ask that can we use paypal in trading or we will have any restriction with them and i also want to know that can we withdraw
    directly into bank if we have a paypal account .

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am totally disagree PayPal is one of the bed payment processor they only care about there EBay customer other wise they don't do any thing even some time restrict Account without saying nothing.LR is the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 250 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)