+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 250 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Is paypal better to use?

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many people using paypal for their deposit and withdraw, but for me the best third party payment is payza, because payza have simple application and i dont have any bad exeperience when i use this third party payment, you also can use another payment method that can be simplest for you Paypal is a very useful service but it has a drawback that it doesn't support some countries of Asia like Pakistan. That is why also in our country this is not available. That is why i have not used this service. As far as I know about it's reviews, they are good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan tak mujhe jankari hai ki koi bhi online payment me ya money transfer karna sabse achcha paypal hai. Paxpal world ke ek popular money transfer website hai mere dost .aur isse transfer karna sabse jada sefe hai mere bhai.aur instaforex isko support karta hai. Aur mai isi ko ure karta hun mere dost . Paypal is one of the best things that you can do that is meaning when you trading and being the best at what you do there is soo mauch that you can make sure that you have the money that you have earn trading and doing the best and shorted time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan mere khayal mein forex trading sey payment withdraw krwaney k liye best method paypal sey payment withdraw krwana hai eis sey app ko direct payment recieve ho jati hai our app ki payment b secure rehti hai forex trading k elawa b paypal bohat he important thing hai Yes dear they are very better fro each and all the person and we can get the use this fro each and all the time is just fro earning amount from the trading market and get the earning big amounts,.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haven't used paypal any time because my major E currencies are Webmoney and Moneybookers and also sometimes Perfect money because they are easy, I recommend moneybookers the most reliable e currency up till now. they allow to depoist paypal at last paypal withdrow confiirms that paypal have have no objection in using it for forextrading fees is comparatively low you cna see debit card to deposit in moeny bookers.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a few days ago I tried to withdraw funds using paypal, but until now I have not received my money. I've asked the customer service, he said there were problems with the withdrawal of funds via paypal. and I was advised to withdraw funds using NETELLER. I do not know how to use NETELLER, so I waited normal paypal Bhai may ny khabi paypal ka use ni kia hy trading ky dowran may local tareekay say with draw karta hoen agar apky city may paypal available hy to ap esko easily use kar sakty ho. jab kah may ny suna hy kah paypal ka account verify karny may bhut problems hotay hain ese liye may eska use ni karta.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well paypal is not better than money bokers paypal doesn't transfer at time and it also doesn't support some Asia networks where from we can withdraw the money so money bookers is better than that and by that you also can get your money on your time which is good for everyone Forex trading online trading business ha jis main trading kar ke profit earn kiya jata ha or ic profit ko withdraw karwane ke liye different methods use kiye jate hain. jin main 1 mathood paypal ke zarye withdraw karwana ha. kuch countries main paypal work nai karta so jin contries main paypal allow ha wo easily paypal ke zarye withdraw karwa sakte hain.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal bohot achi service deta hai.... ye paise withdraw karane ya transfer kara ne mai bohot acah hai.... par ye bohot si countries mai hai or bohot si countries mai nahi hai.... is par ham bharosa kar sakte hai... par ye hamari country mai nahi hai... is liye mai ne ise abhi tak use nahi kia hai.... This is the right decision because of its reliable United States than any other site using PayPal, is also very generous with their service, so this service will be recorded and you will see your money and save and nobory you can feel good about. Lucky is that there are other things in this story.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u can use debit card to deposit in moneybookers. paypal is also best but the transaction limit is very low per day. so better use moneybookers Paypal is a good and trusted and also a safe way to withdraw and deposit the money but there is also Liberty reserve which works well and is safe too. Liberty Reserve charges less commission and is faster way too to receive the money.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Alikhan (2020-01-27)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this time, s nce tragedy LR, I chose paypal as a tool for withdrawal. I paypal users over 3 years, and there is no problem to pull into our bank as long as we follow all the procedures. moreover, by using capital from this forum, I use paypal, because if we want to attract the funds directly to the bank, minimum funding required is $ 300 there are many payment processor in the market to use but in my opinion you can get profit and with draw in your payment processot that is best for you in my country pay-pal is banned therefore i cannot use it

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal is good but i don't like the e currency method due to last LR scam. So i suggest you that you are apply the Insta forex Master card because Insta forex master card accept all over the world & as well as all over the world ATM machine. In this way your money in his pocket & you can draw the money any time. Paypal is a better option for trading. I am not saying paypal is your only option. But regarding some payment issues i found that paypal is a very easy method to make internet transactions easily. And using paypal we can safer our accounts as well. I am using paypal as my withdrawal plan since it is very easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 250 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)