+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 346 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3452

Thread: Is your winning trade turn to lose?

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me when i get some profit and see a signal that the market will goes against me i close the position immediatlly but i dont open the opposit till the great signal this when i stay at the computer but some times it happen to alot of times that the market come to the take profit and just 1 or 2 points and i am not at live and go back till the stop loss beleive me i hate this thing when it happen to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever got this experiences, when i put the order and then my order get some profit, i felt happy and i let for a moment to get the maximum results and then i open new tab and make browsed to the internet, i forgot my order and after several times i just remembered it, i open my mt4, i got some loses with my order...here was my careless, i did not use TP
    do the best we can

Banned sinjiku is on a distinguished road sinjiku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    now i have managed to reduce such things and clsoing my trades in profit before they are turning into loss as before i have repeated this mistake of not taking profit and turning them into loss at final
    if you've got keuntukan of trading better you wd before benefits are lost and if you lose money at least some of the funds you have wd and losses are not too large, after wd should not continue trading before our funds to our account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinjiku For This Useful Post:

Tariq Hussain (2017-11-15), waheeha ashfaq (2017-10-03)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i have managed to reduce such things and clsoing my trades in profit before they are turning into loss as before i have repeated this mistake of not taking profit and turning them into loss at final

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it happened to my so many times.maybe it is better to use trailingstop and also watch the support and resistant area.when the trend is turned against you no need to wait you to turn you in loose,better to quit you may save 1 usd and it is better then loosing .

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah to her position main aisa hi show ho raha hota ha. as kabhi profit ma jati ha and phir forun say loss ma ho jati hai. but abhi tak ma na position close nhi ki. usually asa bhi hota ha k position profit per hi hoti ha but jab end per hoti hai to wo loss ma chali jati ha. and jo loss hi show ker rahi hoti hai wo profit ma chali jati ha. yeh ma ap ko just abhi apney demo account ka bata rahi hon.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This happens a lot in forex, that is why i prefer scalping the market. New traders have to be ready to quickly take profits because the inexperienced trader normally overtrades which leads to losses.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It happens with my trade many times when my trade is showing profit say 30 pips and i expect this to grow to 50 pips suddenly it come down to 12 pips and i dont close my trade now then it come down say showing 10 pips loss, such time i promise my self that next time i shall put a trailing stop loss, but hardly remember that next time lol!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

asifbukhari (2019-02-02), Tariq Hussain (2017-11-15)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i want to ask everyone that is anytime your winning trade turn to lose trade.i mean sometimes we keep the position alive thinking that it will still increases but suddenly it may decrease.please share your experience
    i ever did it and i got some loses caused it but now i use pip locker for my scalping and trailing stop for long term or intra day..
    this is very useful to keep the profit and lock it so if the trend move back with fast till floating minus, we will never get floating minus and because the order will stop automatically at positive are..
    do the best we can

12. The Following User Says Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Tariq Hussain (2017-11-15)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it has happened many times with me that while my trade was winning and greed comes into existence and I wait for more profits and markets reverse and same trade becomes loosing trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 346 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)