+ Reply to Thread
Page 1526 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 526 1026 1426 1476 1516 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,260 of 15293

Thread: Where to gain knowledge?

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of websites and forums that contain knowledge of forex business. one of these forums. you also own experiment to find a strategy that fits your trading style. thus, never tired to learn about forex. because here it takes patience to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lots of ways to get the forex trading knowledge but in my opinion trader need to be choose the very best way that is the demo trading account where you get more trading practice and get the awareness about forex trading tools and indicators, i think that is the best way to get the trading knowledge for real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i gain my trading knowledge from baby pips learning side its very knowledgeable side you can get proper knowledge like school and university and college that is very good for learning and skills

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get knowledge from ********.com and also from ebooks that are available on internet. And for the news and updates about currency pairs forexfactory.com and also CNBC and Bloomberg tv channels are there for your help. These all resources are very useful for getting information about currency pairs.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many ways to get knowledge and information about trading but in my point of view the best way to gain knowledge is sharing your trading and strategy with your seniors and other traders.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera ek dost he oh mereko forex ke bare kuch problem ho ta to oh mujhe ache se train kar ta he.aur me jabhi free ho ti hu us time me google me search kar ke har candle aur indicator ke bare me padh ti hu,aur knowledge gain kar ti hu.

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are some websites where you can get these informations from like gainscope or you could follow the news like lots of people do and they make alot of win trades from that for me i just predict the price based on the market movments on the past couple of hours ( on the charts ) and so far i am doing great

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    i thin, you have to focus on daily news and economic calender for that.nowadays, intaforex has introduced forextv and forexnews. you can follow them.you can also follow their analysis too.happy trading
    yes instaforex has tv but it was not live ,they just say about what happened in forex pairs but they wont sya any live news in forex tv and it was a recorded ones but still upto now i dont know where i can get good knowledge but i will tarde only by market movement
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right. i have learnt a lot from this website. specially the first one is very good for a beginner. and the second is good one for all the trader.happy trading

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thin, you have to focus on daily news and economic calender for that.nowadays, intaforex has introduced forextv and forexnews. you can follow them.you can also follow their analysis too.happy trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1526 of 1530 FirstFirst ... 526 1026 1426 1476 1516 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)