+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 328 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3274

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have to open an demo account and can strat trading and you have to practice it until you know everything,i think most probably if you trade withdemo account you will know more as per my knowledge but coming to information on how to use charts or siganals i also dont know

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    ********.com is very good source of learning for a newbie. Study from ******** and also discuss all your questions on this forum and stick to with it. This forum is a great place for every trader whether he newbie of an experinced trader.
    I think it is good idea to learn about basic of forex and knowledges about forex theoritically from ********. I think it was good
    source for learning basic thing of forex but if you're learning individually, I think forex forum will help you very much about how
    to trade well. There are many questions that we had after we read from ********, so forex forum could be good place to answer
    all of those questions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ********.com is very good source of learning for a newbie. Study from ******** and also discuss all your questions on this forum and stick to with it. This forum is a great place for every trader whether he newbie of an experinced trader.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I Want to Trade...then How...?

I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    This is called as Analysis, it is hard part in trading. We need some huge years to learn the analysis part. Even after this, we may wrong in some analysis. For beginners, there are some indicators and some sites to help for analyzing. If you browse this forum, then you will find one suitable style of analysis.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    If you wanna make a good trader then you should that use just things that i referred u
    1 :demo account
    2:baby pips
    3:Indian forex just 3 month use this thing you can make a good trader then you can't go in loss in your whole life i think knowledge is very essential for this .
    This Guy is Very True If we want to trade in Right way then we just follow above listed method and we can pass to ability to trade .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29)

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrika View Post
    You first of all need to understand the terms before you will be able to understand the images. What terms do you understand in forex trading and how can you relate them to a forex trading terminal. Also what trading terminal are using? Is it MT4? Metatrader is much easier to understand and get familiar with.
    You are right, learning forex is so easy if we first learn about all the terms used in forex. I don't think that opening position is so much difficult that we need to ask someone else to teach us with the help of images. The best way to learn forex is to visit ******** and to participate at this forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maliknas For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wanna make a good trader then you should that use just things that i referred u
    1 :demo account
    2:baby pips
    3:Indian forex just 3 month use this thing you can make a good trader then you can't go in loss in your whole life i think knowledge is very essential for this .
    Last edited by ali1011; 2012-01-04 at 09:57 AM.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    You first of all need to understand the terms before you will be able to understand the images. What terms do you understand in forex trading and how can you relate them to a forex trading terminal. Also what trading terminal are using? Is it MT4? Metatrader is much easier to understand and get familiar with.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aadrika For This Useful Post:

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Select a pair and watch its price movement for some time - when you think you are able to find out the range it is trading in wait as it comes near support level and buy when it is near resistance level close trade or sell. And remember trading is as easy as buying at lower level and selling at higher.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), waheeha ashfaq (2017-10-05)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you go through this forum , many of your doubts will be solved automatically. There are many free ebooks , tutorial available
    which will teach you step by step . Try to use indicators and get to know how they works . And then practice your strategies on demo
    account.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

umam1881 (2013-04-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 328 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)