+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 328 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3274

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Most things that exists in forex trading like charts and indicators are actually good and easy to learn, but it is the trader that should invest their time and learn fully about forex trading business.
    In forex business learning of indicators and chart is not so easy if you learn this then you will become good trader. Learning indicator well is the key of success in this business. we are all in the learning process and here we are helping each other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good forex Knowledge is what a beginner needs most in forex trading business. As long as we traders get all the right knowledge, they would excel in forex since trading would become simpler for them.
    Last edited by ishvara; 2012-04-30 at 02:08 PM.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner, you should notice some website such as marketwatch.com,forexmillion.com etc.To be a good trader you may learn all things from ********.com.It is a very good site.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can see the strategies section and will find some really good strategies but you have to practice in demo account to test them and try to improve them in your own way to generate profits for you.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i think this is not for professional trader and it is only for beginners because i have seen that there is lot of material but this is for the nebies and this forum
    is good to participate in live disicssion are.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you just need a friend and get something from him. you can real many articles on Forex but cant get particle experience. so you need a good friend who tell you and teach you Forex market
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    hmm to app forex trading karna chatey ho main to app ko yahi kahoun ga es forum par app ko sab help mele gi or main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app ko chiye k forex trading main demo trading se he shuro karo ye bast rahey ga app k liye

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a Beginner,i read many articles,but i don't know how to trade, i am using a demo account,and watching the market movement,but i don't know how to Read the Graph and How to take decision Buy or Sell,somebody please explain it with images.
    you can start a lesson on demo account ..
    you have to make trading system and plan to be executed on a demo account ..
    apply money management to avoid much loss and your account is able to survive for several months

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    May be easy to read charts, and guidelines contained in many internet websites and blogs. The problem is we are more difficult to understand charts and decide when to open a position. It takes long practice.
    Most things that exists in forex trading like charts and indicators are actually good and easy to learn, but it is the trader that should invest their time and learn fully about forex trading business.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this question cant be explained in one post.your question looks like that you dont know what is forex trading.
    do you know the basics of forex trading? if you dont know then please go through it first. if you know basics i am sure you can trade and read the graph and analyse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 328 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)