+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must use the demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough than start trading on the real account and in this way only you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and you must have computer and good internet connection so that you can trade properly and earn money because it is your right to have it because you are working hard and giving time to it. forex trading is a grate trading forum. it makes profit quickly and we know about the world market. if a trader trade hear attentively he get a good profit for this forum. forex trading is a grate opportunity for us. i think it is suitable for our career profession. so trade properly and make a good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All people who want to invest must open an account in a recognized broker like instaforex. Then the second level of verification must be achieved in order to enjoy all the services of the broker. The last step is to deposit through different means such as bank transfer or cards as visa or mastercard. if you are still beginner in forex then you should start to learn on demo account at first. demo account is very important platform for beginner. you can take demo account for practice anytime without investing real money . demo account can gives experience and knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I am in Forex from almost two and half years and I always found the best teacher of Forex of youtube I learn a lot of things from youtube and many Forex trading sites there are many useful video related to Forex. dear friedn main naian aj tak jo learn kiya hia wo ismain jab tak demo account ko sahi tera say use nahian kerayaian ap is main seekh anahin sakahain gay jahaan ager ap real accounuse kertay hian laiakn is main ap ki amount k janain ka der b hota hai is liye is main ap ko care full reh ker trade kerna chaiyeh.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true for novice traders are expected to use a demo account to determine step by step learning strategies we can master trading strategies in play, and we also don't need to be afraid because in a demo account we will not lose money. and for my newcomers the system this is what you suggest that what they do in starting Forex what are the minimum requirements before starting this business and after that what they do to start in real trading in forex

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade you must have a trading account from one broker and find the best in asia providing comfort in whatever trade you have with a secure system. You should all try from now on and start making a profit. and hey, I want to know why you recommend the best in Asia? Why do people prefer to trade on several Asian platforms? For me, any platform doesn't matter, as long as it's popular with good reputation and easy to use. I currently use Instaorex, hearing it from Russia, good for me so far, and I also have an account at plus500 but haven't used it often, but will check it with certainty, I don't even know where it is, in Asia or elsewhere.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Following trading rules and risk management is very helpful for avoiding emotions. So we must follow them with full discipline. We must insist on calculating risk and knowing potential losses before we open any trade. We must remember that it is not emotional trading but logical trading that can help us succeed in this field. Logical trading is clearly possible when traders have a good trading psychology. and for beginners ... if you are still a beginner in the forex business and want to trade in forex, don't invest money in a live account because forex is too difficult, I suggest you start learning and practicing in demo trading at first. use trading demo at least 3 months to develop your own strategy and improve your skills before investing your money in forex.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I read the article at least once a day, and it's getting more interesting. because economics is one of my favorite subjects. But reading the candlestick is not as interesting or easy as that, it will get used to it, it also requires a lot of reading, I think, but it will grow better little by little. and I just opened a metatrader terminal and started buying and selling that is how trading must be done but before doing that you need to learn and understand about how the forex market works and what risks are involved because this is important.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just need to study first and spend six months researching what types of news move the market and how to enter and exit and avoid trading news time until you are absolutely sure you will stop and know prices will stay in this area and the prize is better than the risk is that you can build confidence and build equity on several demo accounts and then you can change your behavior to be real and start from the lowest lot available until you start gaining trust in a real account and then you can continue to move forward in the coming years . come.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go with a pair and see it is the value of mobility for a long time, once you imagine you can learn the furnace that is being traded survives because it will approach the service level and get only when it is close to the resistance level, close the trade or maybe sell. Apart from that, remembering trading is usually as easy as getting with a reduced rate and also promoting it with a bigger one. and you need software called meta trader 4 or 5 to run trades on your computer. Just visit your broker's website and just download one of these software and install it on your pc. Then run the software and simply log in with your account ID and merchant password. Now you can trade.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's not all you have to have so that you can become a good trader ... if you want to be a good trader, you have to have more than a laptop and cheating the internet if that's the problem, many people should not make the big losses that you should have have interiget too and Trade is very simple. Make the first attempt of a demo account and trading strategy. Action, I got a signal from the market trading strategy. The only thing that is too much for our trading partners is always towards trading. Trading against trends is not good for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)