+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 328 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: I Want to Trade...then How...?

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many websites on the internet to learn this business. The forex business is a risky business and we must study this business clearly to avoid risk. You can visit the site for more information about this market and business strategy. I think you found a better place to study and that is the Forex India forum. and I am new to forex trading too, I usually find articles on Google about forex trading and how to become successful in forex trading. but the disadvantage is that I haven't been able to have discussions with friends about forex trading, I have little access with friends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade on forex, be careful because this is a serious lace when you and your trade can lose this is a place where you can make and break must understand we must value the same trading information that we work with. look for at least 100 USD and make sure that your work looks first in your demo account and that's how well you can make good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You step by step Try to use indicators and know how it works. And then practice your strategy in the demo I don't think that opening position is very difficult that we need to ask others to teach us with the help of Forex India pictures for only 3 months using this you can make a good trader then you can't disappear in your whole life I think knowledge is very important for this and without knowledge, trading Forex is impossible. Demo practice is a perfect way to learn Techniques to earn money from the Forex market. If you have an educated friend who trades foreign exchange, he can help you. How to buy how to sell it is a system that will first take other knowledge. If you don't have an educated friend, you can help a trader with Skype.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab ap market ki movement ko dekh rahe hian hian for the first apko apne graph pe time frame because hota ha waise 1 hour best ha aur jab market under ja rahi ho to apne order ko sell because chahie aur jab market rose ja rahi ha to buy because chahie lagane trading k liye ak ko chart ki the upper left side pe arrow nishaan ha os ko click karne se chart pe hote hian currency exchange rate se b what ap order lot size set kar k easy to order action of hian ni for phr currency pair pe double click to order event hota ha os se b trading event sian hian.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to reduce your losses, you should install StopLoss & TakeProfit which will make a lot of sense to you in controlling your losses, and you should also benefit from the mistakes that cause your losses. and I think you can stop your losses by counting how many pips you will sacrifice to hold the position you open. Once we know the number, surely we can know the losses we can bear.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for easy trade we must we always work and develop the right direction that we must govern we must make good work of the development we have we must work and get good information and set the same values and we work the same way with the same working principle it can arrange the best information that works with us and regulate it in the trading channel and I clearly believe that it approaches the support level and buys when it approaches the resistance level it closes the trade or sale. And remember trading is as easy as buying at a lower level and selling at a higher level. We just follow the methods listed above and we can turn to the ability to trade.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to trade in the forex trading business then your first step is you come on the forex forum in india and have some conversations and get information about trading then you create your demo account to learn to trade because it is not easy, as difficult as we think it is easy it is not easy and if you want to do this trading business then first you learn this trade and then when you will prepare to trade then you do this and I think that if you will follow these steps then you will get a lot

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear basically I want to believe that nothing comes out of this trading business if there is no motivation. the stronger the motivation the harder you try and the more sincere your efforts in it. Good luck to you in hunger and happy pipping. must try our best to practice in forex, and learn more trading skills, then we can improve ourselves.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are a part of this business not to worry too much, but if they come towards you then that means you don't have the expertise to trade, there might be a problem because you lose money you try to find out the reasons for making corrections and then take further trades. and when you see your price breaking through strong support when you buy an order, or price breaking through strong resistance when you sell an order, this means you need to know the breakout point that the price at break never returns there now and when you use good money management You always secure your capital.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually, in general I think that the first time you study in this forum is to get a strategy that suits you. For the initial stage, you might be able to use indicators to analyze trends. You can use RSI, MAs or other indicators to be sure to improve your analysis skills based on my dear technical indicators. and First, you must open a demo account, and learn about the trading terminal, and master it. You may need 1-2 days to master the trading terminal. Then you need to learn about the trading system, and use the demo to practice for at least one month, then you can start to open a real trading account, invest some money and start your real trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 328 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)