+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest profit in a day in forex?

Hybrid View

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is your biggest profit in a day in forex?

i think everyone atlest once may earn amazing return in forex.share your biggest profit in forex within a day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), danish555 (2017-09-14), HP2018 (2019-03-26), jokotole09 (2012-08-08), kim123 (2018-02-26), Mustansir (2018-05-10), raza2018 (2018-07-07), samia93 (2018-01-03), shahid1990 (2019-03-18), summrah123 (2018-01-06), webtech (2012-08-28)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my one day highest profit was 116 dollars....but i worked all the day and night for it and i did not open more than two positions at the time ....and i was so much tired , but still happy that my strategy was working and also news released helped me to earn more profit on that...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), buttar (2019-03-26), jokotole09 (2012-08-08), raza2018 (2018-07-07), samia93 (2018-01-03), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-27)

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    my one day highest profit was 116 dollars....but i worked all the day and night for it and i did not open more than two positions at the time ....and i was so much tired , but still happy that my strategy was working and also news released helped me to earn more profit on that...
    thats right i think that when we work all the day we will make good profit for me i have make 46$ in just one day as you said i trade from the morning to the night and i have make the profit from the rise and the down of the markets with the scalping strategy

Member masudkhan162 is an unknown quantity at this point masudkhan162's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One day my highest profit was about $ 150. I was very happy to earn that. I will earn a lot.

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on economic condition from my last 3 years trading I have made 150 dollar in a day. It is a amazing income to me but in general i earn 20 or 30 dollar per day.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i got 60 pips with 1 pip = $ 4, and this was very good for me when i had to leave my trading for ten minutes or more and then i saw that my target was touched...very nice...
    but i realized that it is so hard to make it again...
    do the best we can

Member rajoo is an unknown quantity at this point rajoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi ye to ap ke capital py depend karta hy k ap kitna profit 1 din main kama pao gye mujy lagta hy mara sab sy bara profit 1 din ka 20 dollatr han aur mujy us waqt bohat khusi hoi the.

Senior Member nadimin is an unknown quantity at this point nadimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my biggest profit so far was 100$ per day during the nonfarm payroll news trade. i was very much happy and excited on that day. my strategy workedduring that news release time.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    theek bai app es se jayeda profit v es kam mai se nekal sakte hai but masala jehi hai app ko pehle es kam mai mehnat karni pade ge ek baat ko app yaad rakhe app es kam mai apni investment ke hisab se profit nekal sakte hai bai fer hee app achi trading kar paye ge ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member waqarhasan1 is an unknown quantity at this point waqarhasan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big amount sy big profit bhi banya ja sakhta h or is mai lose ka chace hota h q k ap janty nahi ho market na apki na hamari h but is mai agr ap profit bana lyty ho tw bhut acha h or market mai kabhi bharosa nahi karna q k dundamental news mai ap big earn or big profit gerate kar sakhty ho but bagyr sl k na karo tw bhytar h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 274 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)